~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle, could i get the 4 generations, 4 parks, 1 world design in post #7 made with a mickey, minnie, and maybe a middle aged mickey or minne and mortimer as the youngest one(4th generation is a boy). I don't have to have these specifically so if you have any other ideas or suggestions I'm open. Thanks so much!!
Melinda

I absolutely adore your designs and I've finally worked up the nerve to ask for a couple of requests. Would you mind doing Sophie in 3 designs: Ariel (as in post 83), Mulan and High School Musical (not the one in red, but the one where they're in more colorful clothing). Would you also mind doing Andrew in Cars (as in post 85). Thank you in advance, these will be so appreciated!

If you wouldn't mind could you put the name Todd on a couple of your Star Wars designs. The ones with the charactors inside of his name. no hurry, thanks

TODD2.jpg

TODD.jpg

I absolutely adore your designs and I've finally worked up the nerve to ask for a couple of requests. Would you mind doing Sophie in 3 designs: Ariel (as in post 83), Mulan and High School Musical (not the one in red, but the one where they're in more colorful clothing). Would you also mind doing Andrew in Cars (as in post 85). Thank you in advance, these will be so appreciated!

ANDREW.jpg

SOPHIE2.jpg

SOPHIE3.jpg

SOPHIE4.jpg

Michelle, could i get the 4 generations, 4 parks, 1 world design in post #7 made with a mickey, minnie, and maybe a middle aged mickey or minne and mortimer as the youngest one(4th generation is a boy). I don't have to have these specifically so if you have any other ideas or suggestions I'm open. Thanks so much!!
Melinda

I can't find any mortimer graphics. I could put a younger mickey on it though.

Michelle,

Your designs are WONDERFUL!

If you have time and would not mind, would you do

Adam
Andrew

in Star Wars?

Thanks!

Joanie

WOW Michelle! I totally love what you did for Sophie and Andrew. They are going to be squealing with delight when they see what you created. I am squealing myself right now!! Thank you so, so, so very much. I can't tell you how generous I think you are with your time and talent.

Can I have you do this saying " The Sahlin's" & 2009 ? This is fantastic! Thanks!

wickline3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love the star wars names. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Leaving tomorrow, shirts are almost made but my Sis came over the other day and took the twins and hers home with her so she could pack them. I hope to finish making mine tonite and if we have time I will ask Jim to take a picture and will post it tonite or tomorrow before we leave. :banana: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: I am a little excited.:rolleyes1

Michelle,

I used the Jennafer design and trimmed it out so there would be no white from the transfer showing. It looks GREAT! Thank you so much for designing that for my daughter. She loves it! :) It looks fantastic on a pale yellow tee. :)

THANK YOU!!!

I cannot wait to make shirts for the boys!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Hi Michele
Was wondering if you could design something for the cover of my scrapbook? It is a 12x12, so I guess an 8x8 to a 10x10. I'd like something with the castle, epcot ball, the big hat in Disney's Hollywood Studios and the tree from A.K....I'd also like Donald, Sleeping Beauty and Minnie in it too! And on top "Mahler Family Vacation", on the bottom "Disney World 2008". If you can't do all 4 of the park things, then just the castle with Donald, Sleeping Beauty and Minnie in it with the same wording? Thanks sooooooooo much in advance!!!:)

Lesley, I haven't forgotten about you! If you still need this, let me know. Also, when are you leaving. I'm getting ready for a super bowl party & designing a website for my boutique that I'm going to be selling the stuff I make on, so I've been a little preoccupied. LOL But, just let me know & I think I can get it done sometime next week.

Michelle,

I used the Jennafer design and trimmed it out so there would be no white from the transfer showing. It looks GREAT! Thank you so much for designing that for my daughter. She loves it! :) It looks fantastic on a pale yellow tee. :)

I would love to see pics! ;)

I love the 4 generations for a grandson. Looks great. :goodvibes
Our 4 generations turned out great. I can't wait to take a picture. :cool1:
Thanks again, Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter