MFSR wait time during previews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTheBatesMotel

Mouseketeer
Have there been any reports about wait times so far for MFSR during previews? I'm wondering how bad the wait will be for the ride during the AP preview. My son has sensory issues in lines. I'm not sure if the DAS will be available during the preview and we'd obviously like to see the regular queue if the waits are manageable. Any info. is appreciated!

Highest wait time posted had been 55 minutes but people getting in line have seen that number exaggerated by 10 minutes
I was there Tuesday from 2pm to 9pm and the line fluctuated from 15 to 35 min

Excellent-thank you for the info! I think he will be able to handle that.

Have there been any reports about wait times so far for MFSR during previews? I'm wondering how bad the wait will be for the ride during the AP preview. My son has sensory issues in lines. I'm not sure if the DAS will be available during the preview and we'd obviously like to see the regular queue if the waits are manageable. Any info. is appreciated!
Your son can use his DAS for the ride. Also did you know about the guest experience teams at the park they have been very helpful to me ( link in my signature on them and where they are)

Your son can use his DAS for the ride. Also did you know about the guest experience teams at the park they have been very helpful to me ( link in my signature on them and where they are)
That is so helpful-thank you! Whenever we renew it we have to wait in a long line at guest relations and that doesn't always go over well. We will try stopping by a guest experience team on our next trip!

We will find out starting Saturday if the AP preview crowds are bigger than the CM ones.

My hope is that it is pretty minimal (the whole point of most of us going to the AP preview -- to avoid the crowds after the 29th).

My hope is it is short enough to go on .. then swap with my wife so she can go on again (with my son).

If we could each go on more than once? BONUS!

I'm very curious about the wait times as well. I'm hoping to be able to ride it 3 times over the 4 hours so I can try each seat.

I think AP prevews are going on now. Are there any average wait times reported yet?

Both times I rode yesterday, the posted wait time was 45 minutes. Single rider took about 25-30.

Wow, that’s pretty good. Hopefully those wait times can hold somewhat during 1st few months of launch. We were planning a 6AM arrival during EEMH but if the lines can stay less than 1hr than we may not need to get up so early.

Wow, that’s pretty good. Hopefully those wait times can hold somewhat during 1st few months of launch. We were planning a 6AM arrival during EEMH but if the lines can stay less than 1hr than we may not need to get up so early.

It's the main reason why I think we're still gonna get there at 5-530am when we go on 9/5. Want to get through the ride quick first, so we have more time to just explore before we try to cram the rides in Toy Story Land and Rockin Roller Coaster before 9. Got a Cantina res at 10, so will be back in the land to check out more for a little bit as well.

On Saturday our wait was about an hour. We entered the line at 11:10am with a 50 minute posted wait. At 12:05 I sent a text to a friend that we were close to getting our assignment. We waited an extra couple of minutes because we requested to be pilots (and the CM was visibly frustrated with the number of people making this request - he told us that he couldn’t allow everyone to wait because Hondo needed a full flight crew right away). By 12:21 we were joining the queue for Oga’s (half an hour later than our reservation but it wasn’t a problem).

On Saturday our wait was about an hour. We entered the line at 11:10am with a 50 minute posted wait. At 12:05 I sent a text to a friend that we were close to getting our assignment. We waited an extra couple of minutes because we requested to be pilots (and the CM was visibly frustrated with the number of people making this request - he told us that he couldn’t allow everyone to wait because Hondo needed a full flight crew right away). By 12:21 we were joining the queue for Oga’s (half an hour later than our reservation but it wasn’t a problem).

I don't understand why they didn't give gunners their own screens. It would have been better to feel like Han & Luke taking aim & firing rather than punching some buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter