Memory Maker Worth It?

Really at that point how do you know who has a medical reason for no mask, and at least you could still let everyone else still have their picture
The mask policy doesn’t allow exemptions for medical reasons. If you have a medical reason for not wearing a mask, you can’t do what requires a mask.

We got it last time we went and it worked out really well. My mother-in-law took the pictures and printed a memory book using Snapfish for our daughter. She was about 21 months old when we went, she’s 2.5 yrs old now and still loves looking through it!

Can you take the PhotoPass pictures and use them in an app like Shutterfly? Or are they considered "professional"?

Can you take the PhotoPass pictures and use them in an app like Shutterfly? Or are they considered "professional"?

The party who purchased PhotoPass can download their pictures for a certain amount of time after your vacation ends. Don't recall the exact timing but it seemed like 1-2 weeks after returning from Disney the other party we were with could do that. Then you can print the pictures anyway you want. Most other ways to print pictures were cheaper then what Disney was charging.

When we have traveled to DW for special occasions, like first time for our children and my in-laws, we had Memory Maker. It just makes it easier to not get out of the moment and someone step aside for a picture, then someone else take the phone so the first person can get into the picture. But if its just a normal trip without anything that needs to be documented then we forgo it.

I definitely like to have memory maker. when I take my Grandson for his first visit in Feb. I expect to have a lot of photos taken. Plus as a family we have always

I’m taking my kids for the first time to Disney for Halloween. We will be there a week. They are 3, 5, and 8. Is memory maker worth buying or should I just give the CMs our camera to use? Or just buy one or two of the pictures after the trip?
For us it totally is. Full disclosure I haven't been since Covid has drastically changed the layout of WDW but between the ride photos, the character meets and the stand alone photopass photographers, you end up with a plethora of great memories without having to give it a second thought. Id imagine this would be especially helpful traveling with young children. I say do it, just make sure you take the time to stop at as many photographers as possible and get your money's worth.

We think it is worth it. We recently had it for our three days in the parks and took advantage of it. Hundred+ photos probably but maybe 20% were worth keeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter