Memory Maker Sharing Question

michellej47

Mouseketeer
Question about sharing Memory Maker. These are actual friends of mine, not some sharing group with people I don't know. :)

The Memory Maker is under my account, and I have linked up with my two girlfriends who are also going on the trip with their kids. Will everyone in their group be able to scan their magic bands to get their pictures on the account or just the moms that I've linked to? If not, is there a way to link their kids to me?

You will need to have the kids linked to your account into order to see photos scanned with their bands. It shouldn't be a problem to add the kids though since you're already linked to the moms, just click Add a Guest and then "Find through my connected Guests"

Yeah, I spoke too soon. I tried to link them, and I saw them there, but the invitation actually came to me, not the moms.

Yeah, I spoke too soon. I tried to link them, and I saw them there, but the invitation actually came to me, not the moms.

Try re-sending it. I've seen people posting about this a lot over the last few days -- that when they send the invitation, it actually gets sent to the sender. When they go back and hit "resend", it goes to the correct party.

Also, just in case you aren't aware, you will be the only person who can edit pictures in your account. When we go to Disney with our adult kids and we all share a MM account, after our vacation is over (I don't want anyone else to have full access to my account and accidentally cancel FPs or ADRs or anything like that while we're on vacation), I change the password on my MDE account and share that with everyone in the family so that they can make edits to any pictures they want. They can also then download their pictures. After we're finished with editing and downloading, I change my password again.

I did try resending them, and so far they didn't come to me, so that is good, I hope!

Yep, I am aware about the photos. It's only 2 families plus mine so it shouldn't be too hard to manage.

Speaking of, I selected the option for the other moms to only see our shared plans, but they can see all of my plans. Not that I really care, since they are friends of mine, but I figured they wouldn't want to see all of my stuff.

If they dont get the friend requests call Disney. I spent a week trying to link everyone and the requests never went out to multiple people. The IT department was wonderful and fixed everyone up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts