Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Due to an inappropiate remark made on this board my wife has decided not to go to The Fort Memorial Day W/E.

But I will still be there and my brother in law and our other buddy willl be coming as well. There great guys, you'll like them. They both played football together at Virginia Tech and they love to eat and drink beer. :thumbsup2

See Ya Real Soon!

If it wasn't for the new little one, I would actually come up to this, but I think the wife wants to wait till October to take him now :/

Sound like you guys/girls are going to have a blast!!!

I'm in for the chips! I will also pick up another type of dessert from the store.

Hey Pete!!! Was that you that heisted the Icehouse truck for our GG??? Mighty nice of you --- but don't you think 1600 cases will be a bit much for us?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/ap...sted-hillsborough-deputies-say/?news-breaking

:thumbsup2

I am working on another semi of Honey Brown and Miller Lite as well......

Colson, why not stop by for the big barbque???? You can stay at an all star or something like that. It won't be a true party without you there. Or at least try for July 4th.

I'm trying to maneuver things with the wife to see what we can get planned. To be honest, she doesn't really understand this whole "Disboards" thing...lol. She uses a computer to go shopping and that's about it...heh.

If anything, yea, maybe July 4th would be good too, I'll talk to her tonight

That just means she's probably normal if she doesn't understand us. The Disboards are more of a land of misfit campers.

lol, yea, I was telling her last night, since she's going to be home all the time now, she should maybe come and start reading the camping forum.

Her response, "I have you for that"....lol. She LOVES Disney, especially since she met me (I turned her into an addict, big time), but she's more of the old fashioned kind of Disney nut I guess...heh.

She's just not an internet person at all, I once tried to get her to get an instant messaging program at her work, and she was like "I'll just call you if I need to talk to you".

Oh well, at least I'll have Reilly...heh.

But I will seriously talk to her tonight about maybe July 4th, would be a blast.

If you can get a ressie for July 4th. I can get a tent site until the 4th, but then nothing until the 6th. I'm still working on it though (and on DH!!). Although I have moved my vacation round so, now I'm off for 2 wks starting May 5. But I still have 2 days planned off for July 2 & 3. So we'll have to see if we can make the July 4th gathering.

I am working on another semi of Honey Brown and Miller Lite as well......

I tried stoppoing the Grolsch truck but he simply refused to pullover and then lost control so it is all up to you now Pete.

284862153_UQuEc-L.jpg

That's not the worst of it! Bambi and Thumper licked the road and went on a wild toilet papering binge, knocked off mail boxes and and Played "In your Eyes" under Faline's window until it ticked her parents off! The cops were called. Someone compared it to Fort Fiend GG.

That's not the worst of it! Bambi and Thumper licked the road and went on a wild toilet papering binge, knocked off mail boxes and and Played "In your Eyes" under Faline's window until it ticked her parents off! The cops were called. Someone compared it to Fort Fiend GG.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey now, we don't want no trouble with the authorities........ we'll throw our empties in the woods.

I just updated the who is bringing what list on page 7.

I'll bring a big bag of charcoal and lighter fluid. I can bring some chips/dip too. :)

Make sure that you keep stacktester away from the grille if he shows up, he will start pushing the food off onto the ground if he gets close enough. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter