Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday Mel!!

Could you please personalize the coupons for a treat at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon (like the ones in your post #50, this thread). Can you please make one of each design to Blake and another one of each design to Grant (so four total).

Thanks so much & have a magical day!!:)

Hi Hon
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs to you
Mel

Amazing as always Mel....you never cease to amaze me with your awesome designs:) Love the ones above...

Hi Mel. I am back to request a few more coupons! Are you able to do a coupon for Winter Summerland Miniature Golf? If so can you please personalize one each with Giliana, Gabriel and Sam (3 total).

Many many thanks,
Melissa

Mel,

They look so cute and are perfect!!! You are simply amazing. Thank you so much for your time and talent.

Mel

Welcome back! These coupons are so professional looking, Disney should hire you. :)

If you have time, we are leaving May 11th, I would love the following. I totally understand if there isn't enough time, though, no worries. I am asking for two of each one, the kids names are Finley and Nolan. LOVE the hidden mickey in the BB one.

1) 2 dole whip coupons
2) 2 Minnie cupcake coupons
3) 2 Mickey Bar coupons

Thank you SO much, really! I'm using these as incentives for sweet sibling behavior during the trip and I think they will do the trick.

Hi Mel,

I wasn't sure if you have seen my post on page 3 as I found out that I have been invisible and don't know how long it's been that way. Took me awhile to figure out how to change that. :rotfl2:
If you get a chance could you let me know and if you didn't see it, I'll repost my request.

Thanks ever so much
Nanny 3

Hi Mel,

I wasn't sure if you have seen my post on page 3 as I found out that I have been invisible and don't know how long it's been that way. Took me awhile to figure out how to change that. :rotfl2:
If you get a chance could you let me know and if you didn't see it, I'll repost my request.

Thanks ever so much
Nanny 3

Hi nanny 3
I did reply to your post --see page 4 --post 46.
I am not sure what you are asking for
The things you quoted don't make sense to me,,I just need what kind of coupon and the names on them. I know other DISigners require a image number, but not me. I hope that makes sense.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry for the confusion, I would like the following coupons please: one each for: Evan, Aaron, Ian, Tom, Lois, Nanny, and one for FaFa

magic kingdom (Mickey with balloons)
epcot coupon
Hollywood studios coupon
Karamell Kuche coupon-

Animal Kingdom coupon, do you have them with a Safari Mickey and Minnie? if so I would like to have a Mickey one for Tom, FaFa, Evan, Aaron and one for Ian, and a Minnie for Lois,and one for Nanny

Minnie cupcake coupon - one each for Nanny, Lois, Carol

Mickey cupcake coupon- one each for Evan, Aaron, Ian, Tom, FaFa

Hope that made it easier to understand. :-) In the earlier post I gave you the jpg name of the disigns I was requesting.

Hugs
Nanny 3 (Lois)

Hi Mel! So glad you're back!!
I had used a lot of your Disigns for our 2011 trip and even though my two kids said that they knew the coupons and such were from me, they still want (expect) to have them again for our next trip! :goodvibes

So if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to have some new coupons made for them.

World of Disney ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Mickey cupcake ~ one for Zachary

Minnie cupcake ~ one for Sophia

Mickey bar ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Mickey balloon ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Special Lego Set (the one WITHOUT Indiana Jones) ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

and

Goofy sweet treat ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Thanks so much!! We truly appreciate it!!!

Hi Mel,
I am relatively new to the boards but your coupons are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.
I was wondering if you would be able to do one for each of the parks for our daughter, Lola? It is her first time visiting! We are also cruising on the Dream and I don't know if you could do a special coupon for a treat on Castaway Cay? It doesn't matter if not because the parks ones will be excitement enough.
Thank you for supplying such wonderful behaviour management techniques- I am sure that you make many a family's stay a tantrum-free one with your coupons!!
JIll

Welcome back! These coupons are so professional looking, Disney should hire you. :)

If you have time, we are leaving May 11th, I would love the following. I totally understand if there isn't enough time, though, no worries. I am asking for two of each one, the kids names are Finley and Nolan. LOVE the hidden mickey in the BB one.

1) 2 dole whip coupons
2) 2 Minnie cupcake coupons
3) 2 Mickey Bar coupons

Thank you SO much, really! I'm using these as incentives for sweet sibling behavior during the trip and I think they will do the trick.

Hi Hon
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Thanks ever so much
Nanny 3

Hi
happy planning
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! So glad you're back!!
I had used a lot of your Disigns for our 2011 trip and even though my two kids said that they knew the coupons and such were from me, they still want (expect) to have them again for our next trip! :goodvibes

So if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to have some new coupons made for them.

World of Disney ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Mickey cupcake ~ one for Zachary

Minnie cupcake ~ one for Sophia

Mickey bar ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Mickey balloon ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Special Lego Set (the one WITHOUT Indiana Jones) ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

and

Goofy sweet treat ~ one for Sophia and one for Zachary

Thanks so much!! We truly appreciate it!!!

Hi
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,
I am relatively new to the boards but your coupons are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.
I was wondering if you would be able to do one for each of the parks for our daughter, Lola? It is her first time visiting! We are also cruising on the Dream and I don't know if you could do a special coupon for a treat on Castaway Cay? It doesn't matter if not because the parks ones will be excitement enough.
Thank you for supplying such wonderful behaviour management techniques- I am sure that you make many a family's stay a tantrum-free one with your coupons!!
JIll

Hi
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Mel, welcome back! Good to see you are back to DISigning, as you are so talented. No requests, as not too sure a trip is really going to happen this year.

Karen :cool1:

Thanks ever so much Mel, I LOVE the animal kingdom Mickey and Minnie. Well I love them all. :cheer2:pixiedust::worship:

I will be bacckkk. :)

Once again, thank you
Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter