Meeting Mickey

Evaaaaaa

Earning My Ears
We will be rope dropping with a 7yo and 2yo on a weekday in September, and haven’t been since 2018. In general, in terms of lines, is it better to just meet Mickey first thing before heading to Fantasyland, or will the meet Mickey line still be short if we circle back at, say, 10? How long should we be expecting to wait?

TIA 🤗

The line never gets longer than 30 minutes because then the cast member will cut the queue. I think it's best to meet characters as soon as you see them because you can't be sure if/when they'll be back. Plus, most people don't go to that part of Main Street that often once they're deeper in the park.

From what I read you used to be able to meet Mickey in his Movie Barn at Mickey's House in Mickey's Toontown "not sure if they moved it due to the remodel of Mickey's Toontown these days" But Main Street USA is the best place to find him and the line for Mickey is usually not that long in the morning but during the afternoon hours or before parades is when Mickey's line can get long. Because when I would go to Disneyland in the 90's as a little girl my parents would make me meet Mickey first and we would get in line easily

Mostly Main Street near the flagpole in his Tuxedo and somewhere near Carthay Circle at California Adventure in his vintage outfit.
I also saw Mickey and Goofy meeting guests a few days ago in that elevated area on the left if you're walking back from Small World toward Fantasyland (across from the line to Canal Boats).

IMG_8069.JPEG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter