meaty the bulldog?

tinkerjess

Mouseketeer
this is way of the subject but my husband has been wanting a bulldog for awhile now. he is wanting one like meaty of the mtv show rob&big:thumbsup2 im trying to figure out if he is a old english bulldog or a english bulldog:confused3 im hoping there are some bulldog lovers out there that can help me> also i have two active kids ds-8 dd-3! just wondering if this breed is good w/ kids? please help me!!!

Just wanted to say that we LOVE Meaty (and Rob & Big). Not sure how they are with kids, but Meaty seemed sweet enough (unless he had something and didn't want Rob to take it away)!

I love meaty, I wish I could have one too. Everything I read is they are good with kids. they just aired the show where they went to arizona to get him and they just kept saying they were getting a bull dog. first pic is an english bull dog and the second little one is a bull dog

english_bulldog_wallpaper.jpg

Meaty.jpg

either way how can you resist that face

We have a English Bulldog (Chubbs) and have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He is 9 years old right now. As far as kids, he is OK with our 3ds. When he was younger we had no problems at all with him with the kids. As he gets older, we have to watch him at times with the kids, but then again all dogs are like that as they get older I would think.

Let me just tell you that in addition to the high cost of this breed (we paid $1900 9 years ago :eek: ) they are VERY high maintenance. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter