MDE site, dates that your fast pass/dining window will be opening?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Do you get an email through MDE when your fast pass window and dining windows will open? I thought there was somewhere on the site that lists important dates in the past, but I no longer see that. Am I missing it?

Sadly, MDE experience doesn't seem to inform you of those important dates anymore. Theoretically you are supposed to get an email reminding you of your dates as they approach. However, on our last trip we received the FP reminder email about 2 weeks after we selected or FP sooooo... lol

I've not booked a trip more than 180 days out in years, well before MDE came about. So I have no idea about ADR
They will email you on FP day but several hours (at a minimum) after the FP booking time frame opens, so it's fairly useless for hard to get FP.

Thank you both. I guess I need to call and ask them to repeat the date to me again.

I have seen several websites that calculate dates for ADR and fast passes. You enter your date of arrival and it populates the date you can start making reservations. I am sorry I don't recall the names of the sites but if you search for Disney calculations for ADR/fast passes I am sure several will pop up.

I have seen several websites that calculate dates for ADR and fast passes. You enter your date of arrival and it populates the date you can start making reservations. I am sorry I don't recall the names of the sites but if you search for Disney calculations for ADR/fast passes I am sure several will pop up.

good idea, thanks!

good idea, thanks!

You should live closer to me so you can come to my home and see the Disney websites I have bookmarked! :lmao::lmao: Here's the link I used for when my FP window opens. https://www.wdwmagic.com/reservation-calculator.htm

On my laptop when I click on my plans the FP+ circle on the far right is grey and has the date I can make my FP+ under the circle. Once the date has passed the circle is blue indicating you can make FP+. Pretty sure the same is true for ADR's but my date has passed.

HTH

I also wanted to add, if you subscribe to Character Locator for your planning, the dates for dining and FP are on the crowd calendars that Kenny makes.

The only way I can find my booking dates listed is to go to the actual Disney website and then click on MDE in there. The following screenshot shows you on the far right an unshaded circle that says "FastPass+" which lists the date I can start booking FP's:

MDE2.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter