MDE remedial class

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
I’ve often confessed to my lack of MDE proficiency. And btw have only today realized that MDE seems easier to use on my MacBook than my iPad.

‘Anyway after much weeping and gnashing of teeth I managed to reserve parks across a split stay, no easy task this for the MDE challenged,

However I have one minor task left before the 60 days’ Race to the Reservations Day.

‘’since it’s a split stay I was able to do checkin for Boardwalk villas. However I can’t access the Copper Creek Cabins segment I was fortunate enough to have the points for (this one time, no doubt),.

My question is that maybe you can’t do online check in for the Cabins?

I’ve often confessed to my lack of MDE proficiency. And btw have only today realized that MDE seems easier to use on my MacBook than my iPad.

‘Anyway after much weeping and gnashing of teeth I managed to reserve parks across a split stay, no easy task this for the MDE challenged,

However I have one minor task left before the 60 days’ Race to the Reservations Day.

‘’since it’s a split stay I was able to do checkin for Boardwalk villas. However I can’t access the Copper Creek Cabins segment I was fortunate enough to have the points for (this one time, no doubt),.

My question is that maybe you can’t do online check in for the Cabins?
You should be able to check in online for the cabins. Can you see that reservation in MDE? In my MDE app on iPhone, I click the 3 lines at bottom right, and I can check in for both segments of my upcoming split stay under Future Plans but not under Resort Hotel. If you can’t access it via the app, have you tried via the MDE website - or vice versa? Disney’s IT is known for not being the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter