MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update - friend who can not book her FP because her hotel reservation will not stay linked waited on hold 2 hours and was told there was nothing they could do and they are not issuing comp fast passes at this time. No time for restoration. Keep checking back was all they could offer. What a mess.

It's fascinating how it's messed up differently for so many people. Mine shows old dining reservations that I cancelled in the last couple of weeks but everything else is correct. Someone really did a number on things this time. I'm going in three weeks and I guess I'll just print off all the relevant stuff just in case. These outages and bugs seem more frequent.

I tried to relink my MVMCP tickets but it gave me an error message. I'm not going to try and relink my 10 day hoppers at this time.

I'm just going to leave it alone and hope everything reappears soon. I am still very afraid of the system deleting all of my FP+ since there are no tickets linked to my account. This is so frustrating. We leave in 51 days. Still a while for them to fix the issue but it's still nerve wracking.

With my tickets gone I’m afraid my FP May magically disappear for good. I took screenshots but i don’t think they mean much to Disney IT.
Screen shots help. If you can prove what you had them it will help. That said, I'm not really worried that it won't all come back- it always does. It's that it's costing people booking fp's when their windows open that's the real issue. That can't be fixed without pixie dust.

It's fascinating how it's messed up differently for so many people. Mine shows old dining reservations that I cancelled in the last couple of weeks but everything else is correct. Someone really did a number on things this time. I'm going in three weeks and I guess I'll just print off all the relevant stuff just in case. These outages and bugs seem more frequent.

Thanks for the idea. I took screenshots of everything but I also just printed everything.

Still no tickets showing up. They showed up last night on the app so I took screenshots then. But I have emails from Disney and UCT with my tickets. I'm going to print those off too.

Is anyone currently at disney? We head there later today and I have no tickets showing up for my daughter and all my fastpasses are gone. I have multiple reservations I cancelled are still showing and I when I called they said I won't be charged, but I now don't have any proof of fastpasses, ugh. Just wondering how this is working in the parks.

Thanks for the idea. I took screenshots of everything but I also just printed everything.

Still no tickets showing up. They showed up last night on the app so I took screenshots then. But I have emails from Disney and UCT with my tickets. I'm going to print those off too.

I decided to do that after reading a different story on here about someone whose resort reservation was completely lost. Now I don't know what the resolution to that was but many of the comments were "print things off" as a way to at least have proof. Of course with DVC reservations it's totally different and member services would likely have to intervene but it's good in case of system outages just to have that reservation number. That being said, it's 2018 and we totally shouldn't have to do this. How sad is that?

The thing making me most angry is that I am short $1000+ in tickets. I always feel it’s unfair when my ADRs or FPs don’t show or don’t work in a timely manner. Always. I hear you all.

But thousands in tickets? It’s not enough that Disney just says, “trust us, it will come back, although at the moment we can’t see it either.”

This is bonkers.

I honestly wouldn't worry about the tickets completely disappearing though. People have receipts, credit card charges to Disney, email confirmations, etc. Even if they are completely gone - they'd have to add them back manually.

The thing making me most angry is that I am short $1000+ in tickets. I always feel it’s unfair when my ADRs or FPs don’t show or don’t work in a timely manner. Always. I hear you all.

But thousands in tickets? It’s not enough that Disney just says, “trust us, it will come back, although at the moment we can’t see it either.”

This is exactly how I feel. One of our tickets is missing and that equates to over $300. I have the receipt and e-mails stating the date that I linked the ticket in MDE, but who has time to deal with this nonsense? We have months before our trip, so I'm certainly not in a situation, like others on here, who have missing tickets, FP+, etc. and have imminent trips, but it still irks me. Disney IT just gets worse and worse.

2 of our 4 park tickets are missing and all of our mvmcp tickets are missing. I have 2 more weeks before l have to pick fps. I have tried to put in the ticket numbers to link them but it won't let me. Do l wait a few more days and hope they show up or call Disney now? I can't do fps with only 2 of 4 tickets showing.

I am of course stressed about this now too! Our tickets are missing & can not be re linked because they are already linked to our accounts. I hate that this is messing up the fast pass system! For those of us who don't get to go often , those hard to get fast passes are important!!!

Does anyone know what the usual time frame is for this?

I called and a lady was quiet and literally only said " try back in twenty minutes have a magical day" nothing else. and just kept repeating that.
the online chat person just says "Your tickets will be displayed as soon as the Magical enhancements are solved. "

Those are not really solutions when this happens on your fast pass day!

Tickets missing on MDE app, mobile website, ipad MDE app, ipad website, & computer disney website! FFS disney! xP

Last edited:
This is freaking me out... my boyfriend was able to book all his fast passes but we still can't see my tickets and my son's tickets so we can't book any fast passes - really afraid that there won't be anything left when this is resolved. not so magical right now...

This is freaking me out... my boyfriend was able to book all his fast passes but we still can't see my tickets and my son's tickets so we can't book any fast passes - really afraid that there won't be anything left when this is resolved. not so magical right now...
why do you think some people are able to see their tickets and book and others can't?? All 3 of ours from our reservations are missing!! ARGH!!

Be sure to have checked all iPads, iPhones, apps and your computer mydisney. My FP+ this am not on my phone but did show on my sisters phone and in my computer mydisney.

We are here now and the app says we have no plans for the rest of the week. No fastpasses. No dining reservations.

why do you think some people are able to see their tickets and book and others can't?? All 3 of ours from our reservations are missing!! ARGH!!
I just spoke to a cast member - they will escalate our issue and once the tickets are showing again, if we're not able to add myself and my son to my boyfriend's fast passes, we'll have to call back so they can assist on booking those who were not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter