MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in forever (Not singing like ELSA), I was ready to book my fast passes on the 60th day mark prior to my reservation. I also took to liberty to buy annual passes a month ago and they were appearing in my profile section as (Disney Platinum passes with a expiration date) ALL GONE NOW. The only thing I see is my dining reservations. I don't see anything in the ticket section. You can't even book fast passes forcefully even if you try to link your passes. It just errors out for some reason. All I want from MDE is to be able to book fast passes for the main attractions that always get out of hands. I don't want to be disappointing because this time I was really ready. I had reminders on my phone for the last two weeks about this. The site has been down for almost two days now.

My tickets are still missing as well. If it's any consolation, I made fast pass plans 11 days ago and almost a week later there was availability for just about everything but Slinky Dog, the Alien Saucers and FOP. When I signed in at 60 days, Slinky Dog was already gone, and 2 days later, all of FOP and the Alien Saucers. I got 7DMT 4 days ago when I decided to drop my MK EMM reservation..

It was my FP day for the halloween Party yesterday so disappointed we still cant book FP's. I also have a 14 day ticket and cant booked anything for 12. My previous FP bookings still showing but all my tickets have disappeared. Luckily I can see my Early Morning Magic booking and that makes me not have to worry about getting FP's for 7 Dwarfs as know we will ride it continuously. Still very disappointng that I have now missed two days of FPs. Really cant face being on the phone to Disney and waiting. Have to have faith it will work out.

The weirdest thing just happened. My husband is able to make FP for the two of us, but our nieces are no where to be found! I booked a few just to see what happened (even got FOP), so I guess I’ll just leave the 7 and 12 year old to wait for us outside... just kidding.

But seriously, I want to cry. Of all the trips, why is this happening when I’m taking kids with me?

I guess I better get ready for work. I’m already running late. Good luck everyone!

The weirdest thing just happened. My husband is able to make FP for the two of us, but our nieces are no where to be found! I booked a few just to see what happened (even got FOP), so I guess I’ll just leave the 7 and 12 year old to wait for us outside... just kidding.

But seriously, I want to cry. Of all the trips, why is this happening when I’m taking kids with me?

I guess I better get ready for work. I’m already running late. Good luck everyone!

Same problem with us! My mom can make FP, but no one else. And when you call to speak with someone all you get is a recording.

Is there anyone we can email? I've seen email addresses float around here. I don't know how much good it'll do but this is ridiculous. I feel for everyone trying to book FP+. Disney "forces" you to plan ahead to ride a popular ride and they can't even get their system together.

If I miss out on the fast passes that I wanted for sure, I will be furious. I'll probably send an email out to Disney and I am hoping that they can "magically" assist me somehow with my problem. I recommend that you guys do the same if you want the same result.

Is there anyone we can email? I've seen email addresses float around here. I don't know how much good it'll do but this is ridiculous. I feel for everyone trying to book FP+. Disney "forces" you to plan ahead to ride a popular ride and they can't even get their system together.

Yesterday was our 60 day FP window and despite spending close to 4 hours on hold or speaking to someone, I got nowhere. Yesterday I had 2 of our 4 tickets and now this morning I have none. I actually spoke to someone in IT, probably the rudest person I have ever interacted with from Disney, and he gave nothing but the standard responses and even told me he wouldn't escalate my call to a supervisor. To quote him "This issue isn't just happening to you but it is affecting hundreds of people and FP bookings are never guaranteed even when the system is functioning correctly". I called and spoke to others outside of IT and chatted through the website and everyone says they cannot do anything to help the situation and have no idea when it will be fixed. Just a bunch of "my apologies" and "we are working diligently to resolve the issue".

In case this is helpful to anyone, my reservations were messed up too (dining reservations I had cancelled still on there, others not showing at all and it showed my tickets but had 8 other family members listed as going, when they haven't been in 7+ years)... I couldn't select anyone but me for the fast passes and then it told me that I needed to add myself but wouldn't accept my reservation confirmation because it said I was already linked... Anyway, I have been stressing out since yesterday because today was my 60 day mark. Right at 7:00 when I went on, everything still looked messed up, but at 7:05, after signing out and signing back in, it allowed me to select my family members and book fast passes as usual, with no issues. I was able to book Slinky Dog at the 66 day mark and there were still passes. I know how angry I was and I hope you all get things cleared up ASAP. This is a disgrace and Disney should be issuing rider passes to those affected by this, because you know that at the 60 day mark, if you are up and prepared, there is a 90+% chance that you would get everything you want. Good luck to everyone and keep trying in case, like for me, it "magically" corrected itself despite looking really messed up. Fingers crossed for everyone still struggling with this!

Have visited Orlando every year to go on DCL cruises, but because I got so fed up with their glitchy IT at a time when they have made using their IT almost an essential I stopped buying tickets and actually going to the parks. I just chilled out in their hotels!
Recently I decided to return and have reservations for two hotels and bought and linked my ticket.
So far so good.
Then the dreaded 'update to enhance our experience,'happened. Well it hasn't enhanced mine!
The first hotel had dropped off, but I could still see the second.
Then the second dropped off but I could see the first.
Then they both returned but my ticket is gone!
I've tried to find it on both my mobile devices and on the full site. Nada!
Now I remember why I'd stopped going to the parks and buying tickets! Too much hassle!
For a major corporation they should be ashamed of themselves!

Just giving an AM update:
  • ADR's: just fine, all correct with correct party
  • FP's: just fine, however I cannot modify anything
  • MagicBands: displays all of my inactive ones, but cannot modify/does not show ones tied to current resort reservation
  • MemoryMaker: confirmation # shows it's linked, but clicking on anything PhotoPass-wise gives an error screen
  • Tickets: two sets of 6-day hoppers are missing (purchased thru ParkSavers + UT) and one MNSSHP ticket missing (purchased through Disney). Cannot link missing things.
These issues are the same on the desktop site and the MDE app. There was an app update this morning, but I'm seeing the same issues.

The app still shows nothing linked for me but I see it all on MDe through the website. Hope it gets fixed before 22 days!

Ok. I was able to book my FPs this morning and it appears that my park and party tickets and ADRs are correct. Now I'm afraid it's all going to disappear. This has been the MOST stressful Disney planning I've ever done.

The funny thing is that I just bought and linked my park tickets the night before last (the night before the crash.) Yesterday morning it all disappeared, then reappeared when I reinstalled the app.

It seems that those who are having the most trouble had AP's or packages booked well in advance. We had our hotel reserved months ago and only just bought the park tickets.

My friend is trying to book her FP today and can not as the site keeps dropping her Shades of Green reservation. I am also staying at Shades of Green (have previously stayed at other Disney hotels) and my reservation is no longer linked either. When I try to add it , it seems like it will work until I confirm and it goes back to my main page showing no resort reservation. I am scheduled to book FP in 2 days. Without the resort reservation I can not.

We are here now and everything disappeared from the app. Just look everything up on the MDE through the Disney website. Everything is still there so there’s no need to worry unless it doesn’t show up there. Once you use up all of your FPs, you can select more or you are still able to modify existing ones even if they have disappeared from the app. I had always used the website as a backup.

My ADRs and fastpass are there for me. Hubby's account disappeared except for him being in the room with me and park hoppers. Both my MNSSHP tickets disappeared. I'm glad I have actual card tickets in my possession. What a mess.

We are here now and everything disappeared from the app. Just look everything up on the MDE through the Disney website. Everything is still there so there’s no need to worry unless it doesn’t show up there. Once you use up all of your FPs, you can select more or you are still able to modify existing ones even if they have disappeared from the app. I had always used the website as a backup.
I'm glad that's working for you. I'm not in the parks, but unfortunately the 'use the website instead of the app' isn't working...same issues and glitches for me on site AND the app.

P.S. - Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!