May Passholder Discount

Madonna3

DIS Veteran
received email today that states May 1-3 and May 8-10 that rooms are available at All Star Resorts for $49 per night. It has a UOC attached, but check your email if you're an APH.

Anyone bother to call to find out what other hotels are included? I'm actually considering a very last minute trip when I saw $50 each way flights for those dates!

I called and it's All Star Movies, Music or Sports only those specific dates and it was $49 for standard or $59 preferred.

Not just AP holders. I got the same offer yesterday. We're booked for late may, but looking to add a day or 2. If they do another offer like this I'll bite!

There are apparently cheerleader competitions on those weekends. It looks like they are only there for the weekends. So I guess Disney is just trying to get those rooms filled between competitions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter