May/June 2021 rental rates

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Currently have a full size vehicle with Alamo
May 31-june9 340.00
Secretly hoping for a minivan. Rates are double for a minivan at this moment

Last edited:
Good morning,
Just got a 6 day rental for $ 286.00 on Costco website, renting and returning from Disney Car Center.

We're going 5/23 - Memorial Day, and the prices are giving me a migraine. Fingers crossed for ANYTHING DECENT.

I was having no luck until I purchased my park tickets from undercover tourist last night and it gave me a link for 50% off for car rental. I ended up with an Intermediate car May 1-May 8 from Budget at MCO for $180. The best I had before that was $335 but it was from one of the Disney Springs area hotels.

I found the best rates for May through undercover tourist as well. 7 days for a full size through budget for $210. But, after reading too many negative reviews about budget, I switched to enterprise for $305. I've always rented through Costco in the past, but not this time.

We also booked through UCT it was the best deal we could find. 9 days in an intermediate thru Avis for 270$.

I have been searching May 15-22 and it's pretty nuts. Even though this happens a lot when you look far ahead, it still bugs me for some reason. Best I can find for any class of vehicle is about $300 all-inclusive. I never gave UCT's rental car link much thought, but just bought my UO ticket so I guess I should check it out.

Wow, I stand corrected (or sit corrected anyway). The UCT discounts for car rentals are the best I've seen by far. I understand that any change or cancellation has to be done through UCT directly, so you don't have that easy online functionality of just cancelling and rebooking through the rental company's site. But a deal's a deal.

Following. I have been searching for the end of May beginning of June. I can remember back in the day when you had so many code options to use.

Following. I have been searching for the end of May beginning of June. I can remember back in the day when you had so many code options to use.
Agree, there's just hardly any codes anymore. Back in the day there would be like a dozen Discount and Coupon Codes to mix and match from. Listed below are some Alamo codes that still work, but they don't really seem to yield any noticeable discount. I've been using the Costco one along with the Coupon code so far.

Contract ID's
7014627 Costco
7016220 Visit Orlando
7014696 BJ's code
7015071 Wyndham rewards
7016350 Visa
7016136 AMEX
7014295 AMEX MY VACATION 08 EMAILS
7016141 Southwest
LACDISC ( Latin American residents visiting the US)
7014926 Save with Alamo
860292 Disney Passholder

Coupon Code
AU2291VYT 1 car upgrade

The Disney Passholder has given me the best rate so far.... I am at $477 for 5/2 to 5/14 for an intermediate. I do not hold alot of hope for it going much lower. I am embarrassed to say how often I check it !

The Disney Passholder has given me the best rate so far.... I am at $477 for 5/2 to 5/14 for an intermediate. I do not hold a lot of hope for it going much lower. I am embarrassed to say how often I check it !
That's actually a little bit more than I paid for a full size suv for the same amount of days last October. This year we're going 5/28 - 6/8 and right now I have an SUV reserved at $620. So rates just continue to climb. I wish they still had ME & RAC. I would be booking a compact if I didn't have to worry about luggage.

Right now we have two separate reservations
Things at MCO have sky rocketed. Travel dates May 26 return June 7th.
right now picking up atbudget at double tree 27-31st for 116.00 Kia soul
31st-6th enterprise at Disney car care center 320.00 minivan

Right now I have a full size car reserved with Alamo out of Sanford for pick up on 5/30 and returning 6/6. I used the annual pass code and the rate is 477.31.

Today the rate for a midsize at Alamo is about $150 more than my $417 rate for 5/1 thru 5/10. I am so glad I pulled the trigger when I did. Crazy high rates ...

We have a nissan Versa for $230 for June 29 to July 4. Rates are now $600 for our same dates. Pick up and drop off at Disney car care center.

Have a minivan thru Avis for May 24- June 6 for $767 (tax and fees included). It was literally a few dollars more expensive just to fly, but we are choosing to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter