May and June having AK morning EMH everyday?

I'm thinking of trying to do Navi then go over to hit the Safari (switch the 10:30 Safari FP to something else), come back for FOP and then go counterclockwise around the park from there. I would love to go ride EE a bunch of times during EMH but it feels too far.
This is my thought about EE. How to fit in when it is so far away from everything else. I think we will go to Navi first then EE.

I'm hoping it is a glitch or error, and they will be 8:00 am openings.
Me too. It just seems really strange that they would add EMH every day. During spring break, they had 8:00 am openings every day, which is why I wonder. If they make it an 8:00 am open, I hope to move my evening FoP FP to the morning.

We have a 8:10 Tusker House breakfast scheduled with a ROL dining package. Is it a horrible idea to keep it if we aren't interested in FOP or Navi during EMH? Will they let us in slightly before everyone entering for EMH if we have an ADR?
They usually let people in before the actual park open, even on an EMH day, so you won't be able to be allowed in any earlier. I'd plan to be going through bag check at 7:50 and hopefully the crowds will already be into Pandora when you're trying to get to your ADR.

Yep, we were going to RD AK 6/28 and now there are 8am EMH. Is it pointless to arrive for 9am RD in the hopes of riding FoP?
Probably... but hopefully this isn't the final calendar. I'm still hopeful that this is going to end up as 8:00 am opens. If not, keep looking for FP, just check whenever you have a second and think of it, and watch wait times. In addition to the end of the night, sometimes they're not too bad late afternoon.

Not updated as showing em at ak on app. Do you think it could be a glitch on the website?

It's on the app. That's where I saw it under the park hours section.

This is my thought about EE. How to fit in when it is so far away from everything else. I think we will go to Navi first then EE.

AK is so spread out. It's hard for kids to walk that much. And to hit rides early in the day and shows once they start late morning, you pretty much have to walk it twice.

Not updated as showing em at ak on app. Do you think it could be a glitch on the website?
I dont know. It is odd they would have EMH everyday instead of just opening at 8:00. Could it have something to do with the long waits at FOP.

Hmmm...I was lucky enough to snag FoP fastpasses so I'm not worried on that front but I had to change my morning plans around a bit. I think my new plans are fine regardless if this ends up as EMH or just an early opening.

Anyway, watching as I'm curious about the safari opening time. I'd like to hit it first but if not we'll get on when it opens.

Man, this stinks because we are staying offsite this time! We leave on Wednesday. Nothing like last minute, major changes that mess up our plans. Any suggestions on how to tour for those staying offsite?

If the park goes regular opening at 8 AM with no EMH, would that mean FOP fastpasses popping up for 8-9 am at s9me point?

Man, this REALLY stinks if you are offsite... no way to get a FP and no way to rope drop it if there's EMH every single morning.

100% agree. I'm fuming. I just did my 30 day out FP today. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: FUMING!!!! When the heck is rd going to do me any good?

This really does hurt the off site crowd. I'm onsite and I'd prefer regular hours as well as I can do more with regular hours and FP's than I can with EMH.

I'm hoping these EMH hours don't mess up my plans too much. We have plans to go to AK on Friday, June 1, but don't plan on going until 1:00 in the afternoon. My plan also has going to AK on Monay, June 4 and I'm hoping that the 8:00 EMHs turn into regular park openings and then the days (Saturday and Monday) that already had EMH scheduled will become 7:00 EMH. It would be an early start, but we could get so much done that it would be worth it.

I feel back for those not staying onsite. It will be difficult for them to do the Pandora stuff without waiting forever. Before at least they had the choice of getting to the park early for rope drop.

I feel back for those not staying onsite. It will be difficult for them to do the Pandora stuff without waiting forever. Before at least they had the choice of getting to the park early for rope drop.

It will be very easy to arrive at Pandora a half hour before close and have plenty of time to ride both attractions.

Has to be a glitch. It’s an 8am park opening. When they changed the hours I snagged an 825am FoP FP+. It is still showing on my app.
May 27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter