• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 9, 2013 3 Night Bahamian on Dream

Me too!! I need to go pack!

Instead I've been stalking the boards because the discounts for end of August were announced this morning. Of course they will open to the gp on Thursday - just as we are getting ready to set sail and I'll be trying to modify my reservations! Could the timing be any worse :rotfl2:

I was thinking the same thing when I was waiting for the Halloween party dates and tickets. I was betting they would wait to release while we were gone!

Can you have someone like a TA help you out?

Getting excited... We're staying wed night at the boardwalk....what time is the meet on the ship again? Can't wait to book pour alaska cruises too next year for hubby's 50 th , going to be great trips all around

At this point maybe just a simple bag.. fabric or canvas. Even just a plain one would work. Walmart has plain canvas bags for a dollar. If you have a local craft store they even have them with Mickey on them.

We got a canvas bag this weekend that we decorated a bit. Thanks again

We got a canvas bag this weekend that we decorated a bit. Thanks again

Yeah!!! That will work just fine. Now don't forget to pack it ahaha I almost left ours hanging on the door to the closet!

We are trying to decide which stroller to bring since we are also doing Wdw for a couple days post. I think the full stroller will be too big to navigate on the ship and would rather bring the Mac. Any thoughts?

The ship throws a kink in it. I know people rent at the parks. Is it more for being off the ship? I wouldn't imagine you'd need it much on the ship. Then off the ship (having never been there) but I can't imagine cc with the sand wi be too stroller friendly. What are you doing in Nassau?

they have sand strollers on castaway cay, they are first come first serve. i don't have tiny humans (but am traveling with them) so i'm not the best person to tell you this but i don't think you need a stroller on the boat. if your getting off in nassau then bring one of the umbrella ones but other than that i don't think you need one. of course you know your child and i don't, but the ship hallways (were the rooms are located) are pretty narrow and hard to maneuver as a normal person...

It's more for wdw than the ship but we were thinking she could fall asleep in the stroller at night and wouldn't have to turn in early

I was thinking the same thing when I was waiting for the Halloween party dates and tickets. I was betting they would wait to release while we were gone!

Yes, that is what I plan to do. I had booked the first half of our trip (it's a split stay) through a TA that was running an August promo. Even though that agency doesn't have anything for the Poly which is the second half, the TA is going to call and try to get the discount for me on Thursday.

I'm packed...probably way over packed but packed!

If I forget anything we don't need it right?

I'm packed...probably way over packed but packed!

If I forget anything we don't need it right?

Or just come to my cabin because I'm pretty sure I'll have ten extra :rotfl2:

Safe travels, everyone!!! We are headed to Orlando tonight - staying at the MCO Hyatt - anyone else going to be there?

Yes Yes you CAN ;) General Public offering it Thursday.. I happen to know a TA that will be on the boat with ya LOL

btw.. if you look at the park hours for sept/oct when they release them, you can pre-tell the dates for MNSSHP.. just look for the nights MK closes at 7pm :) same w/ the Xmas party.

Have a wonderful cruise everyone!! Hopefully I will see you all on the ship!!

Our bus picks us up from our resort at 11:45. So we will be on our way in about three hours!

What an amazing trip!! Thank you to all who sprinkled a little extra pixie dust our way with the extra FE gifts you are all much to generous!!

The cruise was absolutely fantastic and exceeded my extremely high expectations. Thanks to everyone for the generous FE gifts. It was so fun!

Thank you ALL for the extremely generous FE gifts!! I can't even tell you how excited we were every time we found a surprise on our door! Definitely added a little pixie dust to our cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter