May 2-9, 2015 Disney Fantasy-Eastern Caribbean

This will be for the cruise date May 2 2015 on the Disney Fantasy that will make stops in St Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

If you are new to the FE post # 13 shows everything you need to know about the exchange the information came from the boards.

Just need
Your family or DISBOARDS name
Your family names for each person that's going
Your ages
your stateroom number
any allergies or special occasions or your favorite Disney character

if your child has a gender netural name please lets the group know

Again welcome to the FE group we have 313 more days cant wait

just email me on here and I can add your information

THE GOSSON FAMILY

Tom Gosson, 42
Gina Gosson, 42
Thomas Gosson, 9
Lauren Gosson, 8

Unsure of the Stateroom number (we paid for a verandah but a number was not assigned as of yet)

No allergies

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Sully (Monsters Inc) and Frozen are favorites :-)

This is our 2nd cruise but first time participating in the fish extender activity.

THE GOSSON FAMILY

Tom Gosson, 42
Gina Gosson, 42
Thomas Gosson, 9
Lauren Gosson, 8

Unsure of the Stateroom number (we paid for a verandah but a number was not assigned as of yet)

No allergies

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Sully (Monsters Inc) and Frozen are favorites :-)

This is our 2nd cruise but first time participating in the fish extender activity.

I have your info added to the list. Re read post number 34. It will have my email address please send me an email so I can send you the list. Thank you

We have 304 days 8 hours and 52 mins till we get to sail.

Please feel free to join up with us for our Fish Extender exchange. If you have any questions please ask them

Sarah
Hello!
This is my family's first Disney cruise, so I'm new to this whole fish extender deal:) we have a 13 month old and 4 year old and would love to participate, but don't want to have to bring 20 gifts/day for 7 days with is being so new to the whole cruise thing! How many people are currently participating? Is it possible to group with just a few people? Please give me any advice!! Thanks!

Hello!
This is my family's first Disney cruise, so I'm new to this whole fish extender deal:) we have a 13 month old and 4 year old and would love to participate, but don't want to have to bring 20 gifts/day for 7 days with is being so new to the whole cruise thing! How many people are currently participating? Is it possible to group with just a few people? Please give me any advice!! Thanks!

This is our first time going on a cruise. We would like to be part of the Fe program.

Rm. 10534
Victor
Erin
Brandon - 5 years
Fionna - 7.5months

What do we do from here?

This is our first time going on a cruise. We would like to be part of the Fe program.

Rm. 10534
Victor
Erin
Brandon - 5 years
Fionna - 7.5months

What do we do from here?

Welcome to the group. I will add your family info to the list.

Sarah

This is our first time doing the fish extender. We would love to participate in this. Can someone please let me know how this works and the directions on how the process works please? This is our third disney cruise

Disney Dream--Bahamas September 2014
Disney Magic--Western Caribbean January 2015

Feder Family

Tobias 48
Andrea 42
Tamara 16
Abigail 13
Samuel 8

Stateboards 6020/6022

We would love to be included on the FE, No allergies.

tobiasfeder@gmail.com

Thank you very much for doing this for all of us. First Disney cruise, so we are all very excited!

Navarro
This will be for the cruise date May 2 2015 on the Disney Fantasy that will make stops in St Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

If you are new to the FE post # 13 shows everything you need to know about the exchange the information came from the boards.

Just need
Your family or DISBOARDS name
Your family names for each person that's going
Your ages
your stateroom number
any allergies or special occasions or your favorite Disney character

if your child has a gender netural name please lets the group know

Again welcome to the FE group we have 313 more days cant wait

just email me on here and I can add your information

got your info welcome and if you have any questions please ask them as this will be our 3rd Disney cruise

Navarro family
Frank- no allergies- 27 years old
Nancy- no allergies, April bday- 28 years old
Stateroom, they will issue us our room one week before sail. We're in the military rate so we have to wait for the week prior. Will update once we receive it.
Thank you.

New member. Sent email. Thank you!

Just as a ballpark, about how many folks are participating? I've already started gift-making!:love:princess::tink::smickey:

Last edited:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter