May 2, 2013 Disney Dream

One of the designer just made me the greatest welcome letters for our room when we get to the hotel! I am going to put in a letter at each place we stay in on the trip!

We're coming!!!:goodvibes
It will be myself, my husband , and 7 year old son. Hoping to find a playmate for him in the Kid's Club!! He is kinda shy and not sure he will want to go by himself :scared:

Wendy Darling CA said:
We're coming!!!:goodvibes
It will be myself, my husband , and 7 year old son. Hoping to find a playmate for him in the Kid's Club!! He is kinda shy and not sure he will want to go by himself :scared:

Welcome Wendy! I will be with my DD10. We are excited to be going. My daughter can make friends anywhere and I'm afraid she will ditch me the whole time....

My DS makes friends easily, too, he is just shy about the initial entrance to a new group. My husband and I are just big kids at heart, so we will probably hang out in the kids club until he gets acclamated and makes friends. Then it's hopefully off to the spa for us :cool1:

This is our second Disney Cruise, but first since having our son. We are soooo looking forward to it. Plan on doing the Atlantis Beach Day excurion :beach:. I checked and so far the Dream will be the only ship in Nassau when we are there :cheer2:

Wendy Darling CA said:
My DS makes friends easily, too, he is just shy about the initial entrance to a new group. My husband and I are just big kids at heart, so we will probably hang out in the kids club until he gets acclamated and makes friends. Then it's hopefully off to the spa for us :cool1:

This is our second Disney Cruise, but first since having our son. We are soooo looking forward to it. Plan on doing the Atlantis Beach Day excurion :beach:. I checked and so far the Dream will be the only ship in Nassau when we are there :cheer2:

We are planning on going to Atlantis for the day to have some water park fun. I found a great deal through one of the local hotels that is about half the price of the Disney Excursions..

We are planning on going to Atlantis for the day to have some water park fun. I found a great deal through one of the local hotels that is about half the price of the Disney Excursions..

That sounds like a good deal?/ who did you contact?? I had read to be careful doing this, as Atlantis only allows so many folks in and cruise ship excursions are guaranteed - others are not. With Dream being the only ship in port, this is probably a non-issue!

That sounds like so much fun. We are going to do 3 days 2 nights at WDW before the cruise. We are staying at the Movie Resort. I wanted to stay at the Polynesian but i just didn't want to do that kind of price for such a short stay. We are making plans to do a week at Disney next Halloween and we will do a nicer resort then.

Here is the link to the Forum that explains how to do Atlantis on your own. It looks legit as to a lot of people have done it so I am going to try because we love water parks

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1890978&highlight=atlantis

With Dream being the only ship in port, this is probably a non-issue!

Not to be a negative nelly or anyting but....

Why would you think that the Dream will be the only ship in port?

I just got back from a 5 day Carnival Cruise that took us to Nassau. Along with our ship, there was the Dream, another Carnival ship, and then a Royal Carribean ship. So that was 4 all together. Each ship holding about 2000 passengers. Nassau is a very busy cruise port. You can almost guarantee that the Dream wont be the only ship that is docked.

I just got back from a 5 day Carnival Cruise that took us to Nassau. Along with our ship, there was the Dream, another Carnival ship, and then a Royal Carribean ship. So that was 4 all together. Each ship holding about 2000 passengers. Nassau is a very busy cruise port. You can almost guarantee that the Dream wont be the only ship that is docked.

Wow lots of new comments. yEA! Welcome

There are lots of sites you can go to see which ships are in ports. I have not checked for our cruise. Nassau is fairly cruise friendly. I have been there about 5 times. Easy to do Altantis on your own. The clarion has a deal with Atlantis and you can use Altantis and is generally cheaper if you 4 people. Not so for 2, just have to compare prices.

We will probably do the Sheridan. I like the ocean vs pools. I will post some pics on the face book site this week end. We have a group face book site also. I will also start the fe lists on face book if interested. I will put it under events.

My grandson will also be going to the camp also, he is five, in kindergarten.

I am looking at doing Atlantis on my own. I heard you can find it cheaper than through Disney.

Just go to www.ports.cruisett.com select your port, then month & year, then day you will be there. On May 3, 2012 - only the Dream is listed.

Wow lots of new comments. yEA! Welcome

There are lots of sites you can go to see which ships are in ports. I have not checked for our cruise. Nassau is fairly cruise friendly. I have been there about 5 times. Easy to do Altantis on your own. The clarion has a deal with Atlantis and you can use Altantis and is generally cheaper if you 4 people. Not so for 2, just have to compare prices.

We will probably do the Sheridan. I like the ocean vs pools. I will post some pics on the face book site this week end. We have a group face book site also. I will also start the fe lists on face book if interested. I will put it under events.

My grandson will also be going to the camp also, he is five, in kindergarten.

I just joined the FE group. So excited to be joining in all the fun. Now that Christmas is over I can start deciding what gifts I am going to make.

Hey everyone it looks like our plans have changed. We are going to put off our cruise until 2014 or at least until late 2013. We have decided to do a full week at Disney this May. I hope you all have fun!!

Hey everyone it looks like our plans have changed. We are going to put off our cruise until 2014 or at least until late 2013. We have decided to do a full week at Disney this May. I hope you all have fun!!

Hope you have a GREAT time at Disney! Sorr, we won't get a chance to meet this time around~

jennyjones78 said:

Hope you have a great tine at WDW! Are you doing the full week the first of May?

We are doing a full week starting May 22. Don't worry, i will still be around the boards on here and facebook. Maybe we will meet next go round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter