May 2, 2013 Disney Dream

jennyjones78

Earning My Ears
This will be our first family cruise, I'm so excited!! It looks like I'm the only one on here for May 2... Is there anyone out there that will be joining us??

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited! By the way, my name is Jennifer. I will be vacationing with my DS Sandon and DS Lathan. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi. My D, SIL and 2 GC will be on this cruise, this is our first Disney cruise, I have cruised on several other cruise lines. This will be my gc first time to Disney, we are going to the Disney World prior to the cruise. They are 5 year GS and 20 months GD. We can't wait! The GC are getting it as a surprize for Christmas. I am trying to make a book to tell them about it. Can't wait to meet everyone. :hippie:

What a perfect Christmas present!!! I can't keep my mouth closed for that long! This will be our first cruise and we will be doing two days at DW before the cruise. Will you be doing the fish extender? I am looking forward to someone that is experienced with Disney cruises to get some info on how they do things.

Not much activity on this thread yet.

If all goes well, we'll be on this cruise. It will be our 4th cruise, first time on the Dream:thumbsup2

What a perfect Christmas present!!! I can't keep my mouth closed for that long! This will be our first cruise and we will be doing two days at DW before the cruise. Will you be doing the fish extender? I am looking forward to someone that is experienced with Disney cruises to get some info on how they do things.
I am hoping that people will want to do the FE> I did something like it on a group cruise on another cruise line we had a ball! I am definetly interested with anyone wants to do it.

We are also doing a couple of day at WDW before the cruise. My daughter said we couldn't go all the way to Florida and not go there.

Since Disney books up so early I am surprised at the lack of activity here. I guess since I am giving this as a Christmas present I may be more involved in the planning part early. We are going to the Worlds for 4 days prior and are staying at the Shades of Green. (first time). I was just giving the cruise and it kind of grew from there.

This is our first Disney cruise but I have been on several other cruise lines. Looking for best info sites. And is there a meet area for worlds. I am looking at the pins for my GS. Not really trading but a surprise pin for him on the trip and cruise, suggestions?

Hope every one is having a great day. Off to GD 1st birthday party. pixiedust:

I haven't heard of the Shades of Green.. where is that located? I haven't really looked into the pins yet but i will be on the look out for you.

I haven't heard of the Shades of Green.. where is that located? I haven't really looked into the pins yet but i will be on the look out for you.

Shades of Green is a Military Hotel on Disney Property. I have never stayed there before. Since there are 5 of us, it's hard to find a place that allow over 4.

We have changed our plans, we have booked at the POP Value hotel. We will be there for 5 days, leaving on Sat and driving all day, from VA. This way we have all day Sun, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the area. We are going to do the 2 days at the Worlds and 1 day at downtown disney. We have family in Miami who we haven't seen in years and we are hoping they can drive up and visit on Sunday. :yay:

That sounds like so much fun. We are going to do 3 days 2 nights at WDW before the cruise. We are staying at the Movie Resort. I wanted to stay at the Polynesian but i just didn't want to do that kind of price for such a short stay. We are making plans to do a week at Disney next Halloween and we will do a nicer resort then.

That sounds like so much fun. We are going to do 3 days 2 nights at WDW before the cruise. We are staying at the Movie Resort. I wanted to stay at the Polynesian but i just didn't want to do that kind of price for such a short stay. We are making plans to do a week at Disney next Halloween and we will do a nicer resort then.

Pop is pop century so it is also a value hotel. I wish I could afford Polynesian too but way out of our budget! We lucked out and GD is under 2 so she doesn't count in the room limit of 4 so we will all of us in one room and her in a pack and play.

We stayed at the Poly years ago when my daughter was around 3. It was so cool ~ I did price it and I am thinking about doing a character breakfast there; if not at least go try the breakfast there one day. :scratchin We are looking into bringing food for sandwiches or breakfast to cut some of the costs. We are renting a Van and driving from VA. :moped:

That sounds like us. We are on a budget due to building a house so we are going to do the value resort for now. Thankfully Lathan will still be 2 at the time we go so that will save a little money. I have been planning the Fish Extender gifts and i am getting antsy wondering how many people will sign up for it.

That sounds like us. We are on a budget due to building a house so we are going to do the value resort for now. Thankfully Lathan will still be 2 at the time we go so that will save a little money. I have been planning the Fish Extender gifts and i am getting antsy wondering how many people will sign up for it.

We are still waiting patiently for anyone else that may be going on this cruise to check in! Love to start an FE exchange! :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!