~~~ May 16, 2009 ~~~ Western Magic ~~~

Hi everyone! I came across this thread for the cruise and I had to join in. This will be my sixth Disney Cruise, but my first on the Magic. I am 21 years old and I am celebrating my graduation from college party: I am traveling with my mom, and recently my cousin and her fiance decided to join in on the fun (I mean who wouldn't)! I hope everyone is getting excited and ready to soak up some sun :cool1:

welcome! We are starting a new thread since this one is getting close to the posting limit. Be sure to subscribe to this one too: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31599928&posted=1#post31599928

This is the BEST :grouphug: group!

Hi everyone! I came across this thread for the cruise and I had to join in. This will be my sixth Disney Cruise, but my first on the Magic. I am 21 years old and I am celebrating my graduation from college party: I am traveling with my mom, and recently my cousin and her fiance decided to join in on the fun (I mean who wouldn't)! I hope everyone is getting excited and ready to soak up some sun :cool1:

:welcome: to our group!! I'll add you to post #2! Feel free to share any other info about you, including a photo, if you'd like! WTG on your graduation! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for us all the meet up and talk about the books! Sonya - you're starting book 3, right?

!

I have got 3 and 4 all packed! 4 is huge AND hardback, so have stuck that one in Tony's case!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Welcome!!!!!:cool1::banana:Well done on graduating!!

:scared1: I AM?!?! :laughing: I think
I better get to working on the new thread since it might take me awhile to get it looking just right! I'll probably start it and just put up 3-4 quick posts and go back and edit them later, probably tomorrow or sometime over the weekend.

Val, It's not a contest, but this thread has 2-1/2 times the pages of the May 2 group. So you have done so much work to keep this going! I was looking at the May 2 cruisers' thread just to get a sneak peek at their last-minute activities, and also to see how the cruisers were handling the itinerary change. I would be happy to go to Nassau, because I have not been there in decades--I really want to check out Atlantis. On the other hand, I have been to Cozumel twice in the last 2 years--I feel really badly for the people there who depend on our business. On the "other" other ;) hand, the worst thing a cruise ship can do is take a chance on a contagious disease. I hope this flu dies out quickly, because there are a lot of Mexican families whose lives are really disrupted right now. Let's hope they weather this--it has the effect of a hurricane, I guess, without the wind and water.

See you on the new thread, Barbara

My son is also graduating from college May 9th. Where do you go? He is at Furman and my daughter is a Sophmore there.

Don't forget that the new thread is over at

PAGE TWO

and is called

~~~ May 16, 2009 ~~~ Western Magic ~~~ Part 2 ~~~ Key Lime Pie-rates ~~~

:welcome: ral68 to our cruise thread AND to the DIS! :disrocks: If you want any other info or pix posted to post #2, just let me know!!

And speaking of the first two posts, does anyone have any objections to me starting the new "Part 2" of our cruise meet thread? I'll probably just copy & paste all the info that we have already on the first two posts, but I'll probably try to make it into three posts since I'm running out of room for pix, etc. Dave--thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Was anyone else shocked by the order of the Idol results last night? I was surprised to see Adam in the bottom 3 and Allison in the top 2! But, I do think that Matt going home was the right choice. They ALL sang awesome on Tues, though!

I would like info and photos posted, i sent you a message just not sure if it went through. like i said new here and dont know how.

My Wife and I are going for our first anniversary. This is our first time on the Magic. We've been on the Wonder 4 times so far. I'm looking forward to it. How do I book Palo brunch? I'll post more later, at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter