MAXPASS how does it work with hopper?

dzd

Supreme Leader
How does the MAXPASS work with the hopper add-on? can you book fastpass for DLR if you enter DCA first? or do you have to physically enter DLR before you can make those FP selections? maybe someone could point me to a good resource on how MAX pass works?

If I have say 4 tickets linked to my account for my family and we are staying at VGC, can only I walk into the DCA and make fast pass for my whole party or do all the tickets need to be scanned in?

If I have say 4 tickets linked to my account for my family and we are staying at VGC, can only I walk into the DCA and make fast pass for my whole party or do all the tickets need to be scanned in?
All need to be scanned in. With each ticket holder passing a turnstile and entering. Not just a scan but an entry. After entry folks are free to leave the park and let you or anyone who has there ticket info in the DLR app make MPs for them.

:wizard:

We seriously enjoyed the being able to book fast passes as soon as we were in the park, even when it was for rope drop and the park hadn't even opened yet. We got way more done this trip than others and honestly I can see us going during a busier time now with MP and being able to ride as much as we really want with this feature.

Also, if you have 4 people who head to the parks in the morning and say after the afternoon break only 2 want to return, which for two days of our trip was my DD and I, while my DH and my DS stayed behind at the hotel or did something else, then all the MPs that you have booked you can use twice. We headed over and rode all our fastpasses twice! It was great.

Also, you can get a multiple attraction experience pass if the ride is down during your fast pass return window. One evening that my DD and I returned we had fast passes for GOTG which went down for not long it seemed but our fast pass turned into a multiple attraction experience so we rode RSR and then went and rode GOTG because there is no time limit on that type of experience.

I know it's $10 per person and I know it's likely to go up in price but it makes the entire experience so smooth and comfortable we will never visit without buying it unless they discontinue it.

We seriously enjoyed the being able to book fast passes as soon as we were in the park, even when it was for rope drop and the park hadn't even opened yet. We got way more done this trip than others and honestly I can see us going during a busier time now with MP and being able to ride as much as we really want with this feature.

Also, if you have 4 people who head to the parks in the morning and say after the afternoon break only 2 want to return, which for two days of our trip was my DD and I, while my DH and my DS stayed behind at the hotel or did something else, then all the MPs that you have booked you can use twice. We headed over and rode all our fastpasses twice! It was great.

Also, you can get a multiple attraction experience pass if the ride is down during your fast pass return window. One evening that my DD and I returned we had fast passes for GOTG which went down for not long it seemed but our fast pass turned into a multiple attraction experience so we rode RSR and then went and rode GOTG because there is no time limit on that type of experience.

I know it's $10 per person and I know it's likely to go up in price but it makes the entire experience so smooth and comfortable we will never visit without buying it unless they discontinue it.
This is what I worry about, the price going up! My bet is when Starwars Land opens. At $10 it’s a good deal so we’re enjoying it now. But if it gets a crazy price hike it will be a bummer. Especially for us Canadians, everything costs us 25% more.

This is true but a trip to DLR for us is expensive so if it’s $10 or $25 well it’s just a fraction of the total cost and if it makes it worth it and say fewer people use it, well then it’s likely even of more value.

As soon as everyone enters one of the parks you can then purchase the fast pass for everyone and start making fast passes at any park. You have to be in the park to buy a fast pass for a ticket. So if there are 4 people in your group all 4 people have to be in a park. You also buy the fast pass everyday. So we just made it a habit; walk in buy the fast passes. You can have the fast passes on multiple phones as well, plus they are linked to the paper ticket. We only used the paper ticket when my daughter wanted to ride like Matterhorn with a fast pass and nobody was going with her. If for some reason the internet is sucking and you can’t get the pass you want then you can still scan your paper ticket and get a fast pass that way and it will connect to your phone/ticket.

Everyone in the party can have the same fast pass or different fast passes. And anyone can technically use the fast pass (they don’t check the name on the ticket when using it). So we would sometimes book 4 for 1 ride and the kids would go twice together. Sometimes we would book singles at a few rides and each kid would go alone as occassionaly it was faster than single rider.

If by any chance your fast pass goes to multimedia or something like that you can use it anywhere in the park that takes fast passes (this always happened with Indy for us) and it will be good all day long. Pretty much this happens if the ride goes down anytime between your fast pass time and it hasn’t been used yet. If this does happen you can also immediately get another fast pass even if your time was not ready to get one yet. If a ride is reported down though they won’t let you get a fast pass for it until after the time they are expected to open again.

...Also, you can get a multiple attraction experience pass if the ride is down during your fast pass return window. One evening that my DD and I returned we had fast passes for GOTG which went down for not long it seemed but our fast pass turned into a multiple attraction experience so we rode RSR and then went and rode GOTG because there is no time limit on that type of experience...
Same thing happened to us. Talked to a CM at GOTG later that night (was curious since our MPs changed before the time even started) and they told us that if the FP line gets really backed up they will switch FPs to ME FPs to spread out some of the crowd coming in. GOTG didn’t actually go down that evening it turned out. I didn’t see that happen with anything else though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter