• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Max Keeble's Big Move

MickeyMoose15

Happy Easter!!!
What are your opinions on the movie?

It opened up at #6 at the box office charts and earned $5.55 million in estimates for the weekend of 10/05-07/01.

I saw the movie today and thought it was much better (and less predictable) than I expected it to be. It was a good kids movie geared to the 9 - 14 group. My daughter loved it.

Hopefully it will do better in the box office in the upcoming weeks. Training Day basically controlled the box office this weekend.

Serendipity is by Disney's MIRAMAX division. Max Keeble's Big Move will definitely not be "The Princess Diaries" box office wise but should entertain a lot of people.

I LOVED MAX KEEBLE!! And I'm 19......me and my parents were gonna go see Serendipity last weekend, but it was sold out, so we went with our second choice......and it was hilarious!!! I was laughing so much that I was scared that the people around me would get mad cuz I was laughing so much :)

ummmm... my opinion???? It was OOOOOKKKKKK.....My daughters liked it (ages 4 & 8), but I definitely think it's for the early-teen crowd! Definitely not on my "favorite movie" list....not one I'm gonna' run out and buy..... of course, this is just MY opinion (...that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee!!!) :D

That is the sort of feeling I have for some Disney films....wish they would come out with more movies like "Remember the Titans".

Okay - It won't win any awards, but "Max" was a lot of silly fun for myself, my two sons 11 and 13 and their friend, 11. The main characters are appealing, and not annoying, the plot, while predictable, is related with a fun visual style, and the show is somewhat reminiscent in the fact that it seems to target the "Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" crowd (which I was part of about 25 years ago.) Anyway - a good hour and 26 minutes of getting your mind off of the cares of the world. Go see it.:jester:

The movie dropped to #9 in the box office weekend which overall was a disappointment for many studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter