MAW Questions too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish HotMamaC would post and let us know how things are going for her and her little one.

Going to GKTW in May (myself DD14, DD10 - (shes our little warrior) DS5), then staying in Kids Cancer Charity villa, and extended our stay for a third week we have rented a villa in davenport.
we pay our flights and a donation to GKTW (this will include our meals and park tickets) and the charity allow us to stay in their villa free of charge.
our passes for the parks have to be used in the first week so planning is a must.
Ive booked discovery cove for the second week as my daughter will love this (although costing a fortune will be DD14, DD10 and myself DS too little! - think it will be worth it)
any tips from other families will be greatly appreciated.
Ive also booked a large SUV for the trip this will be my first time driving anywhere outside of UK!!!

I'm going to close this thread since it was originally from 2007.

There is a MAW thread stuck near the top of this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!