Mattress Comfort level moderate vs deluxe

I have never had a poor mattress at the Swan or Dolphin! Those beds are comfortable!

WDW values, and some mods, have mostly good mattresses, but not quite as plush and comfortable as the deluxe resorts. Of the deluxe resorts, we have had really good mattresses at the CR, Poly and GF. Perhaps it is just that we've been lucky, but none of the mattresses were so bad that I would complain about it at any level. But don't get me started on the pull out beds UGH! I cannot sleep on those.

From value to deluxe. They all feel the same to me. And after 12 hours or more in the parks each day. We always sleep well!

I've never stayed in a deluxe resort but my bed at CSR was much comfier than my bed at Art of Animation. However I'm picky and don't care for firm mattresses.

Can anyone tell me which one of the value or moderate resorts that have been recently refurbished? I'm looking for a really good sleeping mattress. Preferably pillow top if available.

Can anyone tell me which one of the value or moderate resorts that have been recently refurbished? I'm looking for a really good sleeping mattress. Preferably pillow top if available.

Moderates
POFQ
CSR
POR is in the midst of one

Values
Pop
Movies is in the midst of one

But I wouldn't go by that. Some of the most comfortable mattresses I've found at WDW Resorts had been in "circulation" for quite some time.

I stayed at tbe Poly in October and the mattress was a little hard. I woke up with my back pain. Last week we stayed at the Grand Floridian and the mattress was soo comfy, nice and soft. Even the pillow was comfy. I didnt have the back pain in the morning. We are coming back next week and I booked a split stay the GF and Contemporary. Hooe the CR has a soft bed too.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter