• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mattel The Mandalorian plush set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I learned about a The Mandalorian plush set that's made by Mattel and I had never seen this set before so I want to know more about it? The set contains the 8 inch version of The Child and an 8 inch The Mandalorian plush. Is this a rare set of The Mandalorian merchandise or was it a store exclusive for Black Friday last year? Since I already have the 8 inch version of The Child plush that's in this set I have never seen the 8 inch The Mandalorian plush sold alone in stores and i'm wondering if this plush The Mandalorian can be found alone or is he exclusive to this set?

I found out through Youtube that this The Mandalorian plush set is a Kohl's exclusive set and the only way to get the 8 inch plush version of The Mandalorian alone is at Kohl's. When I heard this I got excited because I started tempting Dad to head to Kohl's when he visits The Home Depot because in my shopping center Kohl's is right next door to The Home Depot and I'm thinking of having Dad check Kohl's for a plush Mando

Has Mattel released the plush Mandalorian alone yet? Because I find it shocking that this The Mandalorian plush set is the only way to get this plush Mando. I am still on the hunt for a plush Mandalorian and still haven't found him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter