Mattel Marvel X-Men '97 Talking Wolverine plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I got the new Marvel X-Men '97 Talking Wolverine plush and I first got interested in this amazing plush after seeing it on Youtube and it is one of the most amazing X-Men merchandise for X-Men '97 and it is made by Mattel. When you press Wolverine's right hand he will speak many different sayings and I think they use Hugh Jackman's voice for this Wolverine plush. When you first get Wolverine out of the box he speaks three phrases because he is in Demo/Try Me Mode but if you switch it to the On mode as I learned from the Youtube video Wolverine says more phrases if you switch him to On mode and will also make his signature claw sounds as well. I didn't know that this Wolverine plush existed until I saw it featured on Youtube and thought he looked cool and I can guarantee you this will be a hot toy for Christmas this year because of the popularity of X-Men '97 on Disney+. But one thing I forgot to mention that unlike the Bleacher Creatures Wolverine plushie this Wolverine is plush at the bottom but has a hard plastic head so if you have a child who wants to use this plushie as a cuddle buddy for bedtime I wouldn't recommend it but do get the earlier mentioned Bleacher Creatures Wolverine as a soft version for bedtime if your child wants to sleep with Wolverine. I am impressed with this Wolverine plushie and I think it's awesome but since I already have a Wolverine plushie I have decided to refer to this one as Hugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter