Material Attachments

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
So.

I parted with the rig shown below (the "Tower of Power, consisted of a Sega MegaDrive Mk.1, SegaCD Mk.1 and Sega 32X) which harkens back to the 16 bit era of gaming fun - Sonic, Mario and so on, but one notch up, between the Super Nintendo and the PlayStation. It cost a bit, but for the price I paid for it, I could always sell it on to an online brokerage company for $40 more. That's assuming that I don't get more as they frequently sell for $150 more. So there's no way I'm walking out of this out of pocket.

Thing, I've grown rather fond of it. It's nice just to have. I never play on it, I just like it. It's super rare, especially this Mk. 1 version. And if I don't play on it and I don't sell it on, I'm significantly out of pocket.

Could I sell it for now and buy it again when I have more money to spare? No way, I got it for mad cheap.

You get my problem.

As if stands, I have it advertised on eBay and forums at the topped of the price just in case, but if someone tries to bid me down, I guess I'll just tor them down?

Goodness knows.

SEGA-Genesis-1-CD-1-32x-front-gametrog.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like Disney stuff we own. Ooh this pin is worth $85 on ebay. This magazine is $50. It’s nice knowing there’s some monetary value but hard to part ways even if they just sit there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter