Master Chef Series?

snwwhite

Mouseketeer
What night is the master chef dinner? I want to go to palo this night, but can't remember when it is. Help!!!!

Typically the Master Chef Series menu is served on Sunday night, the same night as the Captain's Welcome Aboard reception. But this is always subject to change.

I would have gone to Palo's that night. Or better yet I should have asked for a dinner that was being served at one of the other restaurents that night. I loved the Sea Bass at Triton's.

Is the Master Chefs Dinner not worth going to? (I thought it would be one of the best) Why is that night a good nite for Palo's?

I can't comment on the menu because that's the night we went to Palo as well. But we chose that night for Palo because it was the formal night. I was wearing my tuxedo and my DW was wearing a formal dress for the Captain's Welcome Aboard Reception. We figured that going to Palo when everybody was dressed up would be fun (and it was).

Thank you Dave!!! The Master Chef menu was my least favorite last year. We didn't get to try Palo last time, my daughter didn't take to the clubs like we has hoped. She is older this year and understands that she is going to have to go and stay just while we have dinner.

Only 28 more days to go!!! We have over 10 inches of snow on the ground right now and I can't wait to get where it's warm!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

See this is why you can't use other people's opinions of the food to form your own. The Master Chef Series on the 7-day was my 2nd favorite meal (after Palo). I thought dessert was a bit lacking, but I had the pasta and really liked it. My wife tried the pasta that I had, and I think that she thought it was OK, but she didn't like it as much as I did.

If we were going on the 7-day again (or should I say "when we go"?) we both decided that we would go to Palo on the night we are scheduled for Lumiere's regular menu, since this was our least favorite. But again, this was the favorite meal of a couple of our tablemates, so you really have to know how well your tastes line up with someone else before you take their advice on food.

Does anyone know if the themed nights will be the same for the Western itinerary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter