MaryFrances & James' 12/1/11 Escape (SBP/Morocco)

All of it looks amazing!! You guys really worked hard on it and it all came out great!!! I love it!:lovestruc

That's amazing!!!!!! :) :) That's so much work--- I'm so impressed!

Wow! Those all look so awesome! Great job!

All of it looks amazing!! You guys really worked hard on it and it all came out great!!! I love it!:lovestruc

:hippie: Thanks ladies!! When I was brainstorming this idea James was just staring at me and said, "ok...." -- he was kinda shocked but not really, because he's used to me being crazy with stuff. :laughing:

Hey,

Your save the dates are amazing! :) What a fantastic idea! :) I cant wait to see your actual invitations... I hope they are as exciting!

XXXX

Oooooooo, gurl! I have 2 more mailers coming. I'm working on one now that involves confetti to announce the date (I'll be dropping that in the mail by the end of the month) - and the invites that I'm mailing in August are going to be BEAUTIFUL. I can feeel their beauty! :banana:

But I'm thinking that maybe I should do a newsletter sometime between June/July....

Wowee! Those save the dates are amazing - I've never seen anything like them - so unique and fabulous :cutie:

Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!

I saw your save the month invites over on the DIY thread and HAD to come on over to your PJ. Looking forward to more updates :goodvibes

Woo hoo!

I FINALLY found the perfect accessories for the bridesmaids/maid of honor. Now I just have to narrow down the dresses! Whoa. They don't look like the same color in the pictures, do they? Oh well. They will be, though. I love how the fur looks spikey. :cutie:

Gray Mongolian Faux Fur Capelet Wrap
29mulg7.jpg

Gray Mongolian Faux Fur Muff
1zb49kp.jpg

I love your Save the Dates they look amazing and that caricature of yourselves is great, what artist did it for you? We are staying a POFQ as well it looks like an amazing resort, we have never been before so were super excited. I love your furs for your ladies that's going to be so cute and that wedding gown is gorgeous I can't wait to see more :)

I'm in a pickle.

James and I chose the Escape Package - because we didn't really want a reception. We just wanted to do a Welcome Party and a Dessert Party after the wedding. Everything short and sweet.

But then we were thinking that we should probably treat our guests to a proper reception after the ceremony since everyone is flying all of the way to Florida from California and Oregon. So, we put a $250 deposit down for The Attic.

Well! It turns out after an informal discussion on Facebook that NONE of our guests are interested in sitting down at a reception. They like our original idea of ceremony at 10am - BIG BREAK in the middle of the day for them to enjoy The Parks - and a surprise event at 8pm (I'm not telling anyone about the Illuminations Dessert Party until the day of the event).

So crappers! Do you think that Disney will transfer my deposit on The Attic towards the final balance of the wedding? You don't think they'll say "SORRY! No refunds/No transfers" do you? The agreement didn't say anything about no transfers -- and I'm not asking for a refund. Gosh this is stressing me out. I don't want to be out $250. Especially now, since I'm moving 2 hours away! DF got a new job. We're super excited - but man - we have a LOT of packing to do in 2 weeks!:headache:

***UPDATE***
What a relief! Disney allowed me to release my reservation on The Attic and the deposit will go toward the balance of the wedding. I'm super happy!

Good to hear things are working out! I think the dessert party is a great idea! Are you going to stay in your gown?

Good to hear things are working out! I think the dessert party is a great idea! Are you going to stay in your gown?

Nah - I don't think so. The wedding is at 10am and the dessert party is at 8. It's an awful long time to wear that pretty dress. I think I'll want a simpler white party dress for the fireworks!

Those save the months are amazing! I can not belive how incredibly creative you are!!

AND so glad the reception situation worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter