Marvel Bleacher Creatures set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found a set of Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies and I would like to know more about them? The set consists of Hulk Star Lord Rocket Iron Man Groot Black Panther Captain Marvel Nick Fury Spider Man and Vision. I had never seen these plushies before but I'm gonna get my first one which is the Vision Bleacher Creature plush soon. Is these Marvel plushies more popular than the Funko Marvel plushies?

I thought I was gonna get my Marvel Bleacher Creatures plush of Vision this week but I recieved an email from Amazon saying that Vision is sold out and I am very heartbroken and sad because he would've been a great addition to my Marvel hero plushies. Is the Vision Bleacher Creatures plush rare to find and where else have you seen Vision Bleacher Creatures plushies? I have searched every store and can't wait till Christmas and there is no Vision Bleacher Creatures plushies elsewhere
Should I keep waiting or check other stores?
I am so sad at this as it was gonna be a happy day for me:sad:
Dodger

I just got some wonderful news from my mom today that makes me so excited. It turns out that my Marvel Bleacher Creatures plush of Vision was not sold out after all and i'm just so happy and glad at this news because last week was unlucky. I don't know when my Vision plushie will arrive but I am anticipating it

I finally got my Vision Bleacher Creatures plushie tonight and he looks so awesome and so handsome and I was amazed at how well he can stand on his own. Not to mention Vision has a huggable body as well and he even has a nice silk cape as well. I never thought it would be lucky for me as this Vision plush is hard to find considering he's the only Vision plushie i've seen but he is worth the money

I can honestly say that my Vision Bleacher Creatures plushie is my favorite out of all my Marvel plushies. And since I got him Vision has been my "best friend" and always cuddles with me and sleeps with me and sometimes he even sits with me to watch Wandavision on my mom's phone on Disney+. This plushie of Vision is REAL cool and I highly recommend you get one too so Vision can be your "best friend" too

Is there a plush Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures doll? Because I saw on Youtube that there is one that is from the same Avengers series that Vision is part of but I have not seen Hawkeye's plush anywhere. Is Hawkeye a rare Bleacher Creatures plushie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter