Marrakesh Restaraunt, any reviews????

We ate there last June and LOVED it. :thumbsup2

Enjoyable entertaiment and my Berber Feast was excellent, as was everyone else's food. :cool2:

Ate there in November. 7 people ages 3 to 64. Everybody loved it, but we are adventurous eaters. We all thought this was nice average food.

It is a must do for our family too. We go each visit.
I think it is a beautiful setting with warm friendly servers. The food is very good.
Enjoy

I love Marrakesh. I am a huge fan of Moroccan food, Lebanese food, middle eastern food etc. I had some sort of kebob and it was delicious! My friend was a little leary of the food, but ended up loving it.

We went the other day because friends wanted to go. I like the Tangierene Cafe's vegggie platter better:) The Jasmina Salad is still very good but our steak shish kebabs were over cooked and chewey. The last time they were really good. One in our group ordered the Marrakesh Delight and they just brought out a bowl of fruit. She said wasent there supposed to be mint ice cream and almonds on this? Our waiter said oh, we were out of mint ice cream. ! They did bring a plate of vanilla after she commented. Strange. Next time I will just order the Jasmina Salad and the Seafood Bastilla app. The iced mint tea is good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter