Marrakesh - How is it?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
How is Marrakesh? I was thinking about taking me and DH there in December for dinner. We've never had Moroccon food before. Closest thing was Indian food 1 time and it wasnt that great. But then again, it wasnt in Disney either. I would like to hear your reviews of this place and the reviews for the following:

Beef Brewat Roll
Chicken Bastilla
Lemon Chicken
Shish Kebab

Also wondering how the food is, I just booked it for our stay in October. DH wanted to try it out.

This is a love/hate kind of place.

We went there in 2005. I eat lots of ethnic foods but not Morroccan (although I eat a kebab places regularly).

I didn't overly care for this place. I found the atmosphere to be kind of on the dark/depressing side and didn't like the tables we sat at (a booth would have probably improved it).

After raves reviews of the Beef Brewat, I did order this an absolutely hated it. I suppose I just don't like sugar on top of my meat. Others in my party did not "mind" it.

The chicken kebabs were good, but nothing to rave about. I can't even remember what else we had. It was not terrible and the food was fine but I just didn't "love" it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter