Maritimes + New England best fares to Orlando (Post em)

I also see that Delta has Dec 11th to Dec 18th from Halifax to Orlando for 377. Minor variation of this date may also get the same fare.

I see a few $400CDN fares through the next 10 months for Halifax to Orlando. These are through United and Delta primarily. It is best to use google flights to find these and then go to the airlines website.

I've been checking everyday for december 2-10.

Keep hoping I'll be able to find something around 350 out of halifax. Any higher that that and I'd likely drive down to manchester.

Flights from Halifax to Orlando for $410 return!!! ETA: On Delta. Oh, such a ditz I am.

We booked for July 25-Aug 5, but there were other dates too.

Well Southwest opened up dates for October, but they were a lot more expensive than usual.

So ended up with Delta out of Halifax from Oct 5th to Oct 14th for $401 each taxes in.

Pretty pleased that we won't have to drive 8 hours this time.

This fare is for Halifax to Atlantic .... I see lots of 300 dollar return flights with air canada. That means a family of five could fly for just over 1500. The drive from Atlanta is 6 to 7 hours to disney. Might be a crazy idea, but thought someone might like it.

This fare is for Halifax to Atlantic .... I see lots of 300 dollar return flights with air canada. That means a family of five could fly for just over 1500. The drive from Atlanta is 6 to 7 hours to disney. Might be a crazy idea, but thought someone might like it.

I mean Atlanta.

Looking to book for November, but haven't seen anything under $650-round trip from Halifax to Orlando in a couple of months. Does Sunwing do direct flights during that time of the year?

What dates are you looking for in November? I see some flights with stopovers for the low 400s.

I am flying Manchester, NH on direct flights to MCO for $268 tax in. This is mid September. I am taking my nieces who live in Halifax. I live in Ontario and am flying Buffalo to Manchester, my brother is driving with my nieces to Manchester. Looked at every option but direct flights was important to me. I'm happy with the deal I got. :)

Manchester is an easy airport to get to and move within .... fine place to start a vacation from.

Good to know, thanks. I've never been to that one! I've been looking at close hotel options to MHT for the night before our trip, any experience Ted (or others :) )?

I've stayed a few times at Springhill Suites with a great park and fly package. Very very close. I've also stayed at holiday in with a park and fly. Also reasonable. The Springhill room was better. There are lots of deals for park and flys.

the best I see for Nov 8th to 16th is United for $1,340 for two people. Having Nov 11th in this might be driving things up.

Hi there, I cant wait, we are planning three parks in one year. We just returned from Disneyland Paris and I found I have a conference to attend in Orlando in October (so of course that means a weekend in MK!) and we were already planning Anaheim for March 2015.

Right now, flights into Orlando are a bit high for the four of us than what I am used to. Our last two trips we flew into Atlanta and drove (we love that drive and have our favourite stops along the way). This will be a shorter trip so we wont have that luxury. Any help on getting these prices down, please let me know.

Nice to be back on the 'boards!

Hi there, I cant wait, we are planning three parks in one year. We just returned from Disneyland Paris and I found I have a conference to attend in Orlando in October (so of course that means a weekend in MK!) and we were already planning Anaheim for March 2015.

Right now, flights into Orlando are a bit high for the four of us than what I am used to. Our last two trips we flew into Atlanta and drove (we love that drive and have our favourite stops along the way). This will be a shorter trip so we wont have that luxury. Any help on getting these prices down, please let me know.

Nice to be back on the 'boards!

OOOhhh! Have fun! I have done DL and WDW in one year (actually, once in 2012 March/July and then July/Aug 2013), but never added in DL Paris! So jealous! ;)

Yesterday I found an awesome deal. Halifax-Orlando with United, Saturday, Sept. 20-Wednesday, Oct 1. Good departure times, one connection each way, through Newark on the way down, Chicago on the way back. $382.10 return, all taxes and fees included, Canadian dollars. I was sure the days of sub $400 fares was gone :confused3

Yesterday I found an awesome deal. Halifax-Orlando with United, Saturday, Sept. 20-Wednesday, Oct 1. Good departure times, one connection each way, through Newark on the way down, Chicago on the way back. $382.10 return, all taxes and fees included, Canadian dollars. I was sure the days of sub $400 fares was gone :confused3

I saw a few examples of the sub $400 fares also, just as you identified .... There seems to be a few combination of $407 if one is flexible that are still out there.... That kind of price makes driving to the US for their flights less attractive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter