Maritimes + New England best fares to Orlando (Post em)

Just a heads up for anyone who wants a cheap fare from YHZ to MCO .... I see a few options late November/Early december.

Example: 4 people - Delta
TUE06DEC
YHZ05:30 AM to MCO1:27 PM

TUE20DEC
MCO12:05 PM to YHZ7:15 PM

Total (4 passengers)
C$ 1,303 CAD

A few other combos available ... you could save $20 or so more, by booking tickets as one ways ...

Link:

https://www.google.ca/flights/#search;f=YHZ;t=MCO,SFB;d=2016-12-06;r=2016-12-20;px=4;mc=d

I need that to come to Moncton!!! Ugh. I will check it out regardless. Looks like a direct flight?

Just a heads up for anyone who wants a cheap fare from YHZ to MCO .... I see a few options late November/Early december.

Example: 4 people - Delta
TUE06DEC
YHZ05:30 AM to MCO1:27 PM

TUE20DEC
MCO12:05 PM to YHZ7:15 PM

Total (4 passengers)
C$ 1,303 CAD

A few other combos available ... you could save $20 or so more, by booking tickets as one ways ...

Link:

https://www.google.ca/flights/#search;f=YHZ;t=MCO,SFB;d=2016-12-06;r=2016-12-20;px=4;mc=d

FYI, starting October 1 Delta no longer flies from Halifax to New York, so many of Delta flights out of Halifax will be through Boston (with fewer connection choices) or Toronto (Westjet operated).

Tue, Mar 28

12:40 PM – 1:30 PM Halifax (YHZ) – Boston (BOS)

1h 50m Layover in Boston BOS3h 50m

5:20 PM – 8:29 PM Boston (BOS) – Atlanta (ATL) 3h 09m

Layover in Atlanta ATL37m

9:06 PM – 10:41 PM Atlanta (ATL) – Orlando, Florida (MCO)

Wed, Apr 5

7:20 AM – 8:58 AM Orlando, Florida (MCO) – Atlanta (ATL)

1h 38m Layover in Atlanta ATL2h 17m

11:15 AM – 1:50 PM Atlanta (ATL) – Boston (BOS)

2h 35m Layover in Boston BOS2h 45m

4:35 PM – 7:13 PM Boston (BOS) – Halifax (YHZ)

Total (4 passengers) C$ 1,111 CAD

March 21-29, 2017

Southwest

Manchester, NH -MCO Direct

$1030.80 USD Return for 4

Yes, we have a fair drive but I love the fact that it's direct.

I see flights in January and early Feb from YHZ to JAX for $276 per person on United. Not bad ...

I just booked three of us YHZ to MCO, with one connection in YYZ and then coming home MCO to YHZ, via BOS on Westjet/Delta = $1192 all in ($397 each), February 1-12, 2018.
Our days of travel are a Thursday and Monday, so not many flight options on those days of the week.

That's a good fare ... best i see for that route (YHZ to MCO) is Feb 3 to 14th for $1,255 for four .... $314 a person,

I have a flight booked from YHZ to MCO direct both ways January 19 to Feb 3 rd for $345 each. These were Friday flights and Wednesday flights were $291 when we booked the flights a few weeks ago with westjet.
This is the lowest I have paid since I started going to WDW in 2000 and still can’t believe the deal we got.

I just got tired of watching and waiting. For months, the lowest rate for our exact dates was what we ended up paying. If we had more flexibility by even a day or two on either end, we could have saved another $50 pp.

I don't even check websites for airfares now as I would be ticked at myself if the flight prices dropped.

Air Canada has a 13% off promotion right now. I just bought return airfare from Halifax to Orlando non-stop in January for $379. I think the promotion ends today.

We booked with Delta airlines. From Halifax to MCO for $362 pp. Leaving Sunday, March 4 and returning on Tuesday, March 13. We have 2 stops each way which I'm not thrilled about but we were happy with the price so I booked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter