Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Thank you so much Marion!! I can double check but for License-Minnie3.jpg I was looking for the one that is red with white polka dots and minnie mouse. Is there anyway I could get that with Cadence on it please. Sorry for any inconvenience!! I really appreciate it!!!

mapleleafmom: is this for a trip? I would need month and year for the license tags

I just read it too quickly and did Mickey 3 instead of Minnie 3......

I would like to request license-DIS1.jpg. We will be at WDW October 14, 2011 and the DIS name Family Loves Disney. We are renting a golf cart and this would be great for it. TIA. I may want another one for our stroller, have to get the kids to help me decide for that one.

Just reposting, was not sure if you saw it. :)

Yes, I did see it when originally requested.....way back on Thursday! :rotfl:

Anyway, everytime I try to DISign some new "stuff" these troublesome requests intercede......just kidding. ;)

The 14th is just around the corner (my birthday actually) so please think of me while you are enjoying the Fort!

Hi Marion,

Can we have License-BabyBoy1.jpg? If you can modify it to have two boys (is it possible to have a big brother and a little brother?) and a baby girl we would appreciate it! Please leave the "my ride" section blank. It's for Jan 2012.

Thank you so much!!

Hi Marion,
I need several plates please... we are going March 2012...

license-fab6.jpg Wilson
license-dinoland1.jpg Squishy
license-cars3.jpg Buggy
license-winniepooh1.jpg Squishy
license-pirate1.jpg Buggy
license-buzz2.jpg Buggy
license-lightningmcqueen1.jpg Buggy
license-woody1.jpg Squishy
license-wdwcastle1.jpg Wilson
license-crush2.jpg Squishy
license-mickey2.jpg Wilson

Thanks.

Thank you for the license. Sorry I reposted, just getting nervous the closer it gets to our vaca. Happy early Birthday. Hope you have a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter