Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Halloween-13.jpg

Is it possible to get post 63 with white background and the name Rylee in the middle of the pumkin. (no cruise/any other words)
:worship: thank you!

Is it also possible to get the Minnie witch on broom alone?

I have started to delete some of the older images from my Photobucket but this Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will remain intact until after these holidays. If a post here or in one of my other threads says the image has been moved or deleted....it has most likely been deleted!!

I also will not be keeping every example of the same DISign for multiple family members around indefinitely. If you ask for something, please retrieve in a timely manner.

I particularly like to post new DISigns for holidays and not simply recycle with a different year.......

Thank you.

Please delete the quote of my DISign in your post above and I'll think about it!

:rolleyes1

Everyone read please !!

Please do not quote my DISigns in any of my threads. State the post # or the file name. (I prefer the file name)

Not only do my pages load very slowly with unnecessary quotes, my bandwidth on Photobucket is gobbled up much quicker and I may have times when my images cannot be retrieved or viewed there or here...

Thanks!!

Please delete the quote of my DISign in your post above and I'll think about it!

:rolleyes1

Sorry about quoting the DISign.

Thank you so much for doing this for me, my daughter loves it!

She thinks your designs are totally cool! :thumbsup2

Thank you again!

I would like to request a Christmas design.

The design with the green Mickey head over a Christmas tree background that has MVMCP in the middle.

Could you remove the MVMCP and have it say Walt Disney World and December 2009?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter