Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Quote removed by Moderator

sorry. I edited the request to remove the links

HI,

I would like to request a few thing for our disney trip
1. name fill like the one below for Johanna and Mommy
PrincessPillow1

2. please change the year with 2016
PrincessesHead3

3. Autograph cover - wording should say Johanna's Autograph book size 8x8
DisneyLadiesAC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
MommaBerd, you selected the plain style and plain is what you get!

like this

Last edited:
Oh wow! That is really cool. I know the boys will love it when I show it to them tomorrow morning. Thanks for always being a rock for the boys! If we can ever be of help to you, just name it! The boys think you can design anything, and I am inclined to agree.

OMG, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. THEY ARE WONDERFUL. YOUR WORK IS INCREDIBLE AND I APPRECIATE YOU DOING THIS ONE TIME TAGXEDO FOR ME! Much Love, Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to request 3 DISigns, please.

1.) FlowerGarden-Topiary1 (2)

If possible, please replace EPCOT flower & garden festival with a name - if not then just EPCOT as we will not be there for the festival but love the design.
a) Tori (female)
b) Devon (female)

2.) DHS-12 (1)

On Scene Board - Following Changes
If possible, please add Tori as the Director and Devon as Camera.
Change year to 2016

We are scheduled to be in Disney World the 3rd week in May, 2016.

Thank you so much for using your talent and valuable time to create such marvelous things!

Could you possible create a Pocahontas autograph book cover? With the name Marisa and 2016 on it.
We leave on May 19th.
Thank you so much.

Suzanne

Today I wore a shirt with a design you did for us in 2013. I got compliments on it every single place I went. Thanks for all you do. Wearing shirts with your designs always makes me happy. My boys even had me save the shirts with your designs that they outgrew so I could make them a t-shirt quilt with all their best memories. You are the best!

marjamsmom, please check my rules and note the critical detail you left off your request!

Mom2SamandJames, I think that is terrific. May I suggest an image of a book right in the middle to represent what wonderful gifts resulted from the designs?

It will be for 8x8 book. Sorry I left that out, what happens when I try to request things after a 12hr night shift. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter