Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion, can I please get a few invites?
I would like each invite addressed to Jenaya, Ava, Jack, Henry, and Evelyn (all together, not separate invites for each name)

MamaMelrose1.jpg Today at 12:00pm
T-RexInvite-1.jpg Tonight at 6:15pm
TeppanEdo-Invite-1.jpg Tonight at 7:30pm
GardenGrill-2.jpg Today at 4:00pm
MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg

Thank You!

HI! I love your work! I would like to request a few invites please. :goodvibes
CRT-Dinner2.jpg – The Bowers Family -Temperance’s- November 14, 2012 5:25 pm
CRT-Dinner2.jpg – The Elberson Family -Temperance’s- November 14, 2012 5:25 pm
MamaMelrose1.jpg - Charlie and Connie are – Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm
MamaMelrose1.jpg -Randy and Lou are – Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm
MamaMelrose1.jpg –Tempe is – Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm
CrystalPalaceInvite-4b.jpg – Charlie and Connie – Saturday, November 10th
8:05am
CrystalPalaceInvite-4b.jpg – Randy and Lou – Saturday, November 10th
CrystalPalaceInvite-4b.jpg –Tempe – Saturday, November 10th

Thank you for all of your hard work! :thanks:

All invitation requests for trips October or later will have to wait until after my vacation this next week.....

Hi Marion! I was hoping you would be able to help me with these DISigns. My trip is in a little less than two months.

MVMCP-Invite6.jpg
Brian, Anthony, and Emily
Tonight at 7:00 PM

TuskerHouseLunchInvite1.jpg (Could this say breakfast instead of lunch please?)
Brian
Today at 8:00 am

Thanks so much!

:thumbsup2: your designs are great, would it be possible to have this one 4Parks-VacationFill1.jpg that says Vacation 2014 please.

I understand it's a long way off but this gives you plenty of time to complete :)

Do you do penny case covers?

Many thanks :hug:

Marion -

Would you mind creating 2 of the following Welcome letters for

Mackenzie

Amanda

ASMo-Welcome1.jpg

Thank you!

Hi Marion! I love your work, I would like to make a request please.

I am looking to have all 4 Boston Sports teams, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins mickey heads with matching bows. I wanted to put them on a t-shirt with the 4 seasons of Boston Sports.

Could you add bows to: NE Patriots13, BostonBruins2, BostonRedSox8?
And create on for the Celtics? I have created one using the celtics image and your basketball design but I can get the bow!

I REALLY APPRECIATE all of your HARDWORK and creativity!

:cheer2::cheer2::grouphug:

I do no professional sports requests on this thread.....all links in post #1 which you neglected to read apparently! :lmao: all the bow versions that I do including the Celtics are in PB in the proper folder

sorry but the NFL helmets stay as is.....no personalizing and absolutely NO bows. Hey, I'm the DISigner and it's my call!!

done DISigning on this thread 'til after my vacation....I believe everything for September trips is now complete.

Enjoy your trip! Have a wonderful vacation!

Samuel and James said to tell you to have a great time and get some rest.

Dawn, Samuel, and James

Dawn....tell James and Samuel that I saw the message and thank them! Most of the vacation I will be using my Kindle and reading, relaxing by the lake and enjoying the fresh air.....doesn't even matter if we have rain!

Hey Marion -

I know you are on vacation so I'm not expecting these done, but I want to get them in prior to my surgery next week or I'll forget all together. I'm so happy you responded to my prior post, I've spent the last 2 hours going through your stuff :rotfl2: I'm not going to ask for too much because I know you are in demand... Here's my request and enjoy your vacation!!!

Birthday-75a.jpg - 8th birthday and can it say "My mom gave me...." instead of mom and dad

Birthday-52a.jpg - Can it say ... "for her birthday I gave her..."

PirateIzzy.jpg - Kyara

Thank you very much.... I'm sure I'll be back since I'll be spending most of my bed ridden days looking through the 1000's of files I've missed.

I hope you are enjoying your vacation. I love checking your "new DISigns" thread. You are so creative.

Would you please be willing to make a masculine invite to CRT for my DS? Can it be signed by the Prince? Just in case you need this for the wording (which you may not), my DS likes to be the "hero" and "protector".

This is our first trip, so I am not entirely sure what to expect. My DD will be dressed as a princess and don't want my DS to feel left out or forgotten.

No rush, we leave January 2013
Name: Gideon (he will be 4)
Date: Today at 11:50am

Thank you so very much!
Dee

Hi Marion -

Would be grateful for 2 of: DL-NameTag1.jpg

If possible, remove the Mickey and continue the sun design around

1. Bobby (male) - if possible, remove the Disneyland name at bottom and put instead (same font): est. 1961

2. Michele (female) - if possible, remove the Disneyland name at bottom and put instead (same font): est. Much Later

Hope you had a relaxing vacation and I appreciate your time and talents.

Michele

Hi Marion!
I have spent a LOT of time on your photobucket site, you are so talented!!

My trip is not until Dec 14, so my requests are not urgent, I know you get a lot of requests :)

I would love the following:
MadeMeComeGrumpy1.jpg- Can the date at the bottom be removed and just say Walt Disney World?

MickeyHeadName1a.jpg - name: Papa in disney font (as in photobucket site)

MickeyHeadName1a.jpg - name: Trevor in disney font

MinnieRedBowGlitter2.jpg - name: Grandma in disney font

MinnieRedBowGlitter2.jpg -name: Natalie in disney font

MinnieRedBowGlitter2.jpg -name: Kristen in disney font

Thank you so much in advance!!

Marion,
I know this is short notice, but I was wondering if I could get 2 of your previous DISigns you made for me changed just a bit. We loved them so much we just want to use them again!
JackSparrow7.jpg change the year to 2012
POTC6.jpg change the year to 2012

I completely understand if you don't have time. I don't know why I waited so long before we did shirts this year!
Thank you!
Amy in NC

HI!

I'd be interested in the following if you have time.

CrystalPalaceInvite-4b.jpg
Name = James
can you leave off the date? we are going twice.

TuskerHouseInvite2.jpg
Name = Maya
Oct 13th 9:30 a.m.

Also, do you have a ticket or invite for the carriage ride? it is for Port Orleans, but it can be a generic invite if you have something already made. the name would be Maya and it would be October 13th at 8:00 p.m.
if not no big deal.

thanks! i love your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter