Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so great. I've been trying to find a disign that my dh will wear and now I think I found it!

Could you do the football Mickey ears with Michigan? I think it's Michigan university. It's not Michigan state. The colors are blue and maize. Thank you!!

I'm still workin', guys!! I haven't forgotten you!!! I have an empty house this evening, so I should be able to get some done.

Any chance to get a basketball University of Dayton Flyers mickey or goofy?

This is really cool - I wish I knew how to do it - I'd help out! I'm 'creative-challenged'

Hello! I have looked through the pages and I don't see the schools I am looking for!! Could I get one for Texas A&M University and one for Virginia Tech?

Very cute designs! Can I get a Snow White and a Tink with Texas A&M University. Everybody loves an Aggie Girl! Thanks!

OK, eight years later...

bctink.jpg

wkubelle.jpg

wkucindy.jpg

wkuariel.jpg

wkusb.jpg

ukbelle-1.jpg

ukcindy.jpg

uksb.jpg

Have fun with them!

Hello! I have looked through the pages and I don't see the schools I am looking for!! Could I get one for Texas A&M University and one for Virginia Tech?

Football? Basketball? You HAVE to be more specific please!

Sorry about the lack of details! I think I was too excited about these! If it isn't too much to ask, can I get a Virginia Tech football and both a Texas A&M basketball and football (basketball for me and football for the husband and son)! Let me know if I am being too greedy. Thanks!

I am so excited! I love these! I hate to ask, but my DH just saw them and he really wants a Texas A&M basketball one with the Goofy. Is that too much trouble? Thank you, thank you! These will be worn on our 1st trip to WDW in May for my DS 6th birthday trip.:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter