Mardi Gras Week Countdown...Going to Disney!!!!!

Driving or Flying ?

• Driving

• Flying

Results are only viewable after voting.
Add us to excaping Mardi Gras madness, although we won't be going until the end of Mardi Gras week. We'll be staying at BLT for the first time!
BLT should be great ,, we wont be far away.. Wilderness Lodge 2nd 1/2 of mardi gras week, boardwalk 1st 1/2.

This will be our third trip to WDW over the Mardi Gras school break. DH and I just decided over the weekend and booked a condo at Windsor Hills. Too much going on with Christmas, so we may tell DS on New Year's Day.

My DH, DD10 and I will be joining in at Port Orleans French Quarter for Mardi Gras. Looking forward to a wonderful trip!

We are going 02/8-02/16, staying at POR.

This will be my boys 8th trip and my little girl's first...

We'll be going over Mardi Gras week too (2-8 through 2-16), with dd10's 4th grade class. They are enrolled in the Y.E.S. Program for the week...so I was limited to the amount of planning I was able to do...and no dining plan option :(

Looking forward to leaving one wild and crazy place for another :woohoo:

Will be at POR on Feb. 10-15 to celebrate my birthday and my sister's first trip. We have been five times as a family, since the boys were four years old.
I guess most of Louisiana will be there with us..lol. Three more weeks...hurry up!

Meprincess:,/DHpirate:, DS(16):wizard:,DS(13):stitch:,sister:cheer2:,her boyfriend:cool2:

14 Days!! :banana: 14 Days!! :thumbsup2 That's right.. 2 weeks
Wait... that's 'til Mardi Gras... Ummm...
12 Days! :banana: Less than 2 weeks

Just saying.... :)
See y'all there!

PS... Don't know if anybody else does this but I'll be bringing about a gross-and-a-half of Purple Green and Gold beads to hand out to the Yankees we meet (or even fellow Yats :) ) who want some

Mardi Gras Day is Feb 12th this year. I don't think anything major happens at Disney. But there is a small parade at POR and POFQ. CMs decorate golf carts like parade floats and drive around both resorts. I saw info about it on portorleans.org

Moved to Madisonville, LA this summer from Bham, AL and we will celebrate our first Mardi Gras in Disney. Leave next Friday and check-in the WL Saturday! Love that the kids have the whole week off school. 7 days until departure so excited!

5 days to go! We will be at AOA little mermaid rooms from the 7th to the 13th. DH works 7 and 7 so we can't do a normal week. The weather looks like it will be great. But, we will still be bringing shorts and jeans with long and short sleeve shirts. I'm originally from Houma and now in Bourg.

155084_332576520179603_1535431144_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter