March Break 2012...Who's going?

Going March 11-21
Flying out of Buffalo on the 11th
Disney Dream Cruise 13-18
Coco Key Water Resort 18-21
First small family getaway....we are usually in the 20's

Arriving Sunday March 11 at the Kidani :) Animal Kindgom - 2 bedroom Villa on our DVC points. Traveling with friends :goodvibes

Going solo this time
March 11th -18th
Animal kingdom Villas Jambo House (DVC)

Counting down the days!!!:yay::yay::yay:

P.S. I'll be the silly Canadian Lady sitting on the floor in the lobby getting Medallion rubbings for all the kids in my grade 2 class.

Hugs Mel

We will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek March 11-19. This is our 3rd Disney vacation but first time at bonnet creek. We are also making our first trip to Universal.

March 10th to 23rd at Cypress Pointe Grande Villas we were very lucky and got flights on Allegiant from Niagara Falls, Ny to Sanford for $69.00/piece both ways. Even with the fees for baggage and seats, it was still the cheapest I had seen! Maple Leaf tickets bought for the 15th, and Jays game on the 17th.

March 10th to 23rd at Cypress Pointe Grande Villas we were very lucky and got flights on Allegiant from Niagara Falls, Ny to Sanford for $69.00/piece both ways. Even with the fees for baggage and seats, it was still the cheapest I had seen! Maple Leaf tickets bought for the 15th, and Jays game on the 17th.

As you already know, I would love to hear more about this one when you return!

We'll be there Mar11-16. Have leaf tickets for 15th in Tampa also!

I am just looking so forward to being in the sunshine, with a drink in hand, sitting poolside for the afternoon! It will be here before we know it! Then we will all be back comparing notes, and starting to plan the next one, that we said we weren't going to do! RIGHT!
It hasn't even been a hard winter here, just having anticipation of a change, even for a short while, is awesom!

We will be there March 17-24th. Really excited to see our dance troupe on the Disney stage!! Going to be lots of fun. First time for my kids and DH to be there.

March 10-16 staying off site this time and driving down. We decided it would be worth being more frugal this trip in order to bring a cousin, my DD's age to enjoy it with us. Her parents are not in a postition to ever take her so its gana be fun for the three of us. Her and my DD are really close.

And in 2 weeks we can start monitoring the weather. Pretty warm there right now. But this weekend I see a high of 10 degrees and a low of 3 degrees :scared1:

It better get that cold and rain out of its system.

I've already begun the packing list. I bought some sundries at dollarama (they have small Tide bottles now) and put new batteries in pal Mickey.

Hard to think of anything else in my down time!

I agree mtmbyck. I am already hunting the weather! Looking at the almanac and praying for nice weather! We had some awesome march break weather last year, warm for the whole 2 weeks, and not much rain at all, if any. Compared to the previous year on March Break. Funny I just bought tide at our local dollarama as well, and fabric softner sheets, sugar packets, salt and pepper packets. My hubby always gets mad because I lug this there, but it is so worth bringing it! This weekend we will be digging out some of our summer clothes, and starting to pre-prep!

........ count us in..... all 12 of us. :yay:

Mar.4 - 11th @ POFQ :thumbsup2

DW, DD12, DD13 & MOI (second trip)
Single brother from Manitoba (first trip)
Another brother from Manitoba with DS10 & DD12 (first trip)
SIL, BIL, DS13 & DS15. (+/-1.5 trips... didn't do all parks first time)

Mar 10-24 th

Direct flights :thumbsup2

Relatively short notice trip so we are bouncing around a bit. (We normally do do split stays to reduce traveling time to the parks but this is a bit extreme.)

BLT 10-13
AKV 13-15
OKW 15-20
BWV 20-23 Grand Villa :cool1: (splurge here, had to invite more friends to rationalize)
BCV 23-24

Excited about BLT and a Grand Villa at the Boardwarlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter