March Break 2012...Who's going?

15 more sleeps. Only 15 that doesn't seem long at all does it!! It does mean I can start the watch on the long term forecast that doesn't mean a bloody thing though!!LOL

Ontario has its march break starting then Monday March 12 onward, so that makes Friday and Saturday crazy! Nova Scotia has the same dates ... The cheapest flight leaving March 10th and returning March 17th is 1,242 per person, plus bag fees with major warning for long stop overs etc.

For 1,400 per person, you could avoid the warnings, but with one stop on the way down and 2 on the way back ... Air Canada's cheapest flight is over $2,200 per person. GULP!

It drives me nuts to wait for seat sales, so I usually book as soon as they are out. I booked our Westjet flights the minute it came up about 11 mths ago. For me, this is the best and cheapest time to book. I'm going to do that again in April for our Mar 2013 trip.

So jealous! We almost bit the bullet with a last minute trip as Air Transat had $29 flights out of Winnipeg. Going next year so we have more time to plan.

Enjoy everyone!

For me .. I lurk and lurk ... ready for a decent fare to appear. I often wait months and months .... then all of a sudden. BANG! I got one! :cool1:

We're all getting closer to our trips :woohoo:

March can't come quick enough as far as I'm concerned ;)

We will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek March 11-19. This is our 3rd Disney vacation but first time at bonnet creek. We are also making our first trip to Universal.

Hey! We will be there at the same time, you will LOVE it there!! What type of unit do you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter