March Break 2012...Who's going?

iluvwesties

<font color=green>Always planning the "Next" trip!
I'll start......

Mar 7 to Mar 16 - Pop Century with DD, DSIL, DSGD (6) :woohoo:

Can't wait :banana: this is first visit for step-grandaughter :cheer2:

March 9 Portland Maine
March 10 Orlando Marriott
March 11 Animal Kingdom Lodge
March 12 Animal Kingdom Lodge
March 13 Disney Dream
March 14 Disney Dream
March 15 Disney Dream
March 16 Disney Dream
March 17 Disney Dream
March 18 Boardwalk Villas
March 19 Boardwalk Villas
March 20 Boardwalk Villas
March 21 Boardwalk Villas
March 22 New Hampshire
March 23 Home

Woohoo :woohoo: Are you guys all waiting for the park hours for planning?

I am trying to set an itinerary up re planning ADR's (Free Dining :banana: )

Unfortunately, Disney releases the calendars on the same day as ADR's can be booked :confused3

Ted....what a nice long vacation :thumbsup2

DisneyRookie2007 our trips overlap at Pop, might see you there ;)

grantclaire...Not going for free dining? (saves us a LOT)

Have you guys all booked your air yet?

We decided to jump in and book (SWA down and JetBlue back)

Air Booked .... March 10th for 4 people $392 total

Return March 22nd for 4 people $512 Total

Both flights travel between Manchester and MCO.

Air Booked .... March 10th for 4 people $392 total

Return March 22nd for 4 people $512 Total

Both flights travel between Manchester and MCO.

Excellent prices :thumbsup2

Ours: $128 each on SWA Buf-MCO on Mar 7

Return on JetBlue on Mar 16 was $179 each :scared1: (hoping it goes down and we get a credit for another trip ;) )

Airfare is definitely up over last year. Usually I can get to Orlando and back from Manchester or Portland Maine for under $200. This year I would expect $270 per person, unless I went to Boston (which is not my preference).

I was very lucky to get the fares I did ... I spent hours and hours hunting for these.

No FD for us, I do not think it is offered the days we are there? Our school break starts on Mar 12. Would like to stay onsite if a PIN comes our way if not we will stay at one of the Vistana resorts. Flying out of Pearson( I know expensive!) on WJ booked very early and are paying the same amount as 2011. Also used some TD Travel points to help with the costs. I am planning for 2 trips at the same time! Dec /11 as well. In March want to see the Leafs play in Tampa. Ted you are going to love the Dream! We did the cruise this past March!

Heading down March 10-17 out of Detroit. Just waiting for flights to be released. Third Year in a row. Looks like we are hooked.

Am debating going end of March with just my daughter... I have never been at that time of year!

Looks like Mar 7-19. Flights are 298 direct out of Syracuse. Won't go near the parks the week of Mar 10th based on last years crazy crowds. Hoping to hit a few waterparks and maybe WWoHP.

Let's hope for the same weather as March Break 2011! It was spectacular!

We're going!! March 10-17! We were going to stay onsite with free dining, but didn't book before they changed the dates, so looks like it's offsite for us unless they release an offer I can't refuse!! :lmao:

We are too!

March 7-17!!!

March 7-12 at wdw (waiting fot ap rates)
March 12-17 at VB with dvc point rental
:dance3:

Looks like March 10 to March 23rd for us.. Haven't booked airfare yet, hoping it comes down. It may change our days by a day or two but not a big deal. 5th year in a row for us. I agree about the weather from last year, I hope it carries on to this year, that would be awesome, cause 2010 sucked weather wise!

We are going Feb 27 -March 3rd on a RCCL cruise.. then March 3-9 At Disney!
Hoping to miss the crazy crowds, this is my first year touring in a wheelchair and I really don't want to be stuck in high crowds with that yucky chair.

March 1
Flying from Bangor to Orlando

March 2
Not sure how we will spend the day:confused3

March 3 - 10
Boarding the Disney Magic for 7 days!:cool1:

March 10 - 14
WDW with Free Dining :cheer2:

Counting the days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter