• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 25 FE exchange?

Tweet

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is going to be a FE enchange on the 3 day Wonder for March 25? I can't seem to find anyone doing it.

If there was, it would have been started on your cruise meets thread. As it is, that thread was only started last month it looks like and only a few people on it. You could always ask on that thread or pm those on it, if they are interested. I would probably be a very small group but if the others are interested there really isn't much organizing for such a small group, so easy to do. Just exchange cabin numbers, thats all. Maybe pick on to be group leader and then if there are any port upgrades that would then change anyones cabin number, a message could be left at Guest Services for the group leader who would then notify everyone else.

I think FE Gift exchanges are rare on 3 day cruises, a little more common on 4 day cruises and Frequent if not always, on 7 night and longer cruises. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter