March 2021 Exercise Challenge

SOPHY1996 - im sorry you posted while i was typing. will update your minutes and the team stats in the morning.

I have 40 minutes from Wednesday and 60 from yesterday. Our doggy had an appointment with his ophthalmologist in Dallas for some additional testing before surgery, which lasted 6 hours! So we dropped him off and walked around a park and a mall while we waited for him to be done! He was mostly good but the nurse did tell us that he "smiled" at them a little bit... 😅

140/800

How is it the second week of March already? I think I lost a week somewhere... probably dealing with a dead cell phone and canceling our May Disney trip. Gonna try again in October - hopefully everyone will be vaccinated by then.

Anyway, 37 minutes on the treadmill for me! Let's hope this week is better than last week.

77 /500

370 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, hiking after a picnic at the lake - will resume other activities once a puncture wound heals

745/2500

I knew the answer to the trivia question thanks to DD's previous obsession with those characters.

Another shift at the food bank warehouse, which I'll count for 60 minutes, and 20 minutes of mat Pilates.

465/1200

Apparently a snowstorm is headed our way, with possible 10-20 inches of snow here over the weekend. I may be adding some more shoveling minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!