• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MARCH 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a
3/18 8:15 AM- Cinderella's Royal Table, for 5
3/18 8:55 PM- Be our guest, for 5
That I will be canceling soon let me know if you are interested

I will be canceling 2 ressies for Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party within the next two days. Let me know if you want to coordinate.

3/19 9:00 pm party of 2
3/19 9:05 pm party of 3

I sent you a message, but in case you don't get it, I'd like to coordinate!

I have BOG to cancel on Sat 3/29 4 people at 8:55. Hoping it will create some pixiedust for me since I seem to be the only person who can not book a BOG FP+!

Will be at my computer until 6pm.

I have a 3/18 8:15 AM- Cinderella's Royal Table, for 5 3/18 8:55 PM- Be our guest, for 5 That I will be canceling soon let me know if you are interested

Hi! I sent you a PM. Don't know if you still have this available but I would love to coordinate if you do. We had to reschedule last month's trip for this month so I've been trying to get back the reservations I had to let go. This would work perfectly if you have it. No biggie if you don't. Thanks! :)

Hi! I sent you a PM. Don't know if you still have this available but I would love to coordinate if you do. We had to reschedule last month's trip for this month so I've been trying to get back the reservations I had to let go. This would work perfectly if you have it. No biggie if you don't. Thanks! :)
Hey I still have it i thought i was Pm ing you but i guess I can't. I will cancel at 1 pm Central Tomorrow

Hey I still have it i thought i was Pm ing you but i guess I can't. I will cancel at 1 pm Central Tomorrow

Oh wonderful, thanks! Do you still have the CRT as well? The more I look at our plans the better fit that time seems to be for us.

Ok I think either someone else grabbed it or you got busy. If you do happen to still have one or both reservations lemme know and I'd like to try again, thanks :)

I will be canceling reservations for:
CRT party of 5 on 3/19 at 4pm
1900 Park Fare party of 5 3/22 at 4:35 pm

If interested let me know, otherwise I will post sometime tomorrow when I cancel.

Canceling
BOG. March 27 @7:10 party of 6
H+v March 29 @9:20 party of 6
Akershus March 30 @10:45

Will cancel Monday if there's no interest

I will be canceling the following this evening. Let me know if you are interested.

Akershus - 3/29 - 8:05am - party of 6

Have BOG to cancel 3/29 (Sat) 4 people at 8:55. PM me.

Last call; will cancel tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter