March 2012

livingskies78

Mouseketeer
When does free dining plan come out for then, and when is it normally in March. There will be 5 of us coming me dh dd (9) ds (4) ds (2)

What do you do with the 2 year old as he will be eating full meals

thanks

Free dining is never a guarantee. The last couple years it has been a nice promotion, but that far in advance, we won't know until probably late 2011 if they will continue it.

Your best bet is to plan to pay for dining, budget for that now. If it comes out you can take advantage of it, if not you will be prepared.

As far as your 2 yr old. He/she will eat off your plates at any TS place, if a buffet he/she can eat as much as they can.
At regular TS places if he/she requires more than what you and your spouse can give off your plate you can buy a kids meal for him/her.
CS is the same, off your plate or buy a kids meal if they are a big eater.

When does free dining plan come out for then, and when is it normally in March. There will be 5 of us coming me dh dd (9) ds (4) ds (2)

What do you do with the 2 year old as he will be eating full meals

thanks

The past several years free dining has "typically" been offered for check in dates of August and September.
In 2009 It was also offered for Oct - Dec.
In 2010 a longer range of dates were offered covering both 2010-2011 with many black out dates.
That offer for 2011 is no longer available.

There is no telling if/when free dining may be offered again.

Here is a lovely chart of historical discounts from Mousesavers.com that I like to reference. http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html#codechart

In regards to the 2 year old - we have always done the Regular dining plan (aka Plus dining = 1 table serve, 1 counter serve, 1 snack). We have gone twice with having a child under 3. I find at table serve meals there is plenty of food to share from adults plates (also from my other child's plate) or I plan to eat at a buffet where I can fix a plate for my little one at no additional cost. For counter serve meals I tend to buy her a kids meal unless my older child isn't very hungry then they share.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter