March 1, 2014 ~ Disney Fantasy Western Cruise Meet Thread ~

We booked this cruise while on board the 9th Feb Eastern Caribbean.

We are Marian (49), DS Steve (49) and DS (7)
We are from Isles of Scilly, Cornwall, UK
Stateroom 7580
Second seating dining (probably)

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise.

Welcome Aboard! I am adding you to the roll call! Message me if you want to participate in the FE's :)

The Lorax said:
Welcome aboard!

What were the other 3 Disney cruises you took?

We have cruised the last 3 years in Feb / early March, a western and eastern Caribbean on Magic and just got off an eastern on Fantasy.

Each time we have combined it with a few days at WDW - having flown such a long way we have to stay more than a week!

Hi All! Joining the forum after booking this cruise on our recent Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy (Feb23rd sailing). Counting the days already until we get to enjoy ourselves onboard again. This will be our 2nd cruise. We will participate in the FE exchange if anyone is keeping a list- sailing will be myself (DW- Cheree), DH- Tim, DS- Keagan (age 4 at time of cruise) and DD- Brielle (a few weeks shy of 2 at time of cruise). So excited!!:cheer2:

Hi All! Joining the forum after booking this cruise on our recent Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy (Feb23rd sailing). Counting the days already until we get to enjoy ourselves onboard again. This will be our 2nd cruise. We will participate in the FE exchange if anyone is keeping a list- sailing will be myself (DW- Cheree), DH- Tim, DS- Keagan (age 4 at time of cruise) and DD- Brielle (a few weeks shy of 2 at time of cruise). So excited!!:cheer2:

Welcome aboard! :wave2: Glad to have you here!
Susie (yayasue), the thread owner, is in WDW this week - so she may not get you added to the roll call right away.

Hi Everyone,

We just booked our cruise last week and we are so excited to meet all of you and sail on this wonderful ship!

Our Cast~
-Phil (38), Brenna (38), Noah (10), Rachel (8)
and Best Family Friends Orley (40), and Ethan (7)
(All ages set for time of cruise)
-Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
-Stateroom(s) 6544 &46
-Dinner Seating & Showtimes: Main

This will be our second cruise as a family. We sailed over Halloween in 20011 on the Dream and had tons of fun. Both kids said they wanted to do a longer cruise this time, so hear we are on the 7-Day!

Prior to kids, Phil and I had been on 3 Disney cruises (our only experiences w/cruising) our first being our honeymoon in 1999, and the next two sailings we were joined by some great friends including Orley. With our busy schedules or work and family duties, we have been trying to find a chance to sail together again and this is it!

This will be our first Western Caribbean and are looking forward to seeing many new sites!

We would love to participate in the FE as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Hi Everyone,

We just booked our cruise last week and we are so excited to meet all of you and sail on this wonderful ship!

Our Cast~
-Stateroom(s) 6544 &46

This will be our second cruise as a family. We sailed over Halloween in 20011 on the Dream and had tons of fun. Both kids said they wanted to do a longer cruise this time, so hear we are on the 7-Day!

Prior to kids, Phil and I had been on 3 Disney cruises (our only experiences w/cruising) our first being our honeymoon in 1999, and the next two sailings we were joined by some great friends including Orley. With our busy schedules or work and family duties, we have been trying to find a chance to sail together again and this is it!

This will be our first Western Caribbean and are looking forward to seeing many new sites!

Great to have you here - our group is getting large! :thumbsup2

Susie (yayasue) has some catching up to do once she's back from WDW!

Welcome aboard! I've added you to the roll call. Send me a private message with your info and I will add it to the FE list :)

Hi Everyone,

Our Cast~
-Stateroom(s) 6544 &46

Welcome aboard as well!! So exciting to see our group growing and getting to know you all :)

Great to have you here - our group is getting large! :thumbsup2

Susie (yayasue) has some catching up to do once she's back from WDW!

I did! lol I am all caught up :)

We'll be on this cruise as well. Celebrating the Louisiana Mardi Gras holiday!

Jason, DW Kristi, DS Jacob (age 8), and DS Jordan (age 8) Hometown: Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Stateroom on Deck 9. 2nd seating. 5th Disney Cruise. :woohoo:

We just signed up for this cruise and are very excited!!! We were going to do a family vacation on April vacation next year and for the just about the cost of that vacation with flights during that oh so busy time, we can sail with you folks on the Fantasy!!! We have sailed on the other three ships but its our first time on this one and I can't wait.

It's me, Lissa, and my DH Brian. This will be our seventh cruise, we've actually done this cruise on the Magic before but we didn't stop in Costa Maya. Grand Cayman was not a favorite for us so I will have to find and excursion or something for us to do there. We live near the coast of Massachusetts so beaches are no biggy for us, we like history and seeing different places not so much hanging out at the beach and I can get really really sea sick, so I don't try little boat rides. I wear a Scopolomine patch so I don't feel sick during the cruise, we sailed the Magic last year to Hawaii on the very wavy Pacific and didn't get sick at all. But I wouldn't want to chance it on a small boat for those glass bottom boat tours.

I rambled on, sorry, I'm just very excited. Tee shirts or wrist bands are cool with us so we can identify each other. Can't wait to talk to you all. I will look for the link I saw yesterday for the Facebook group. :wave2:

We'll be on this cruise as well. Celebrating the Louisiana Mardi Gras holiday!

Jason, DW Kristi, DS Jacob (age 8), and DS Jordan (age 8) Hometown: Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Stateroom on Deck 9. 2nd seating. 5th Disney Cruise. :woohoo:

We just signed up for this cruise and are very excited!!! We were going to do a family vacation on April vacation next year and for the just about the cost of that vacation with flights during that oh so busy time, we can sail with you folks on the Fantasy!!! We have sailed on the other three ships but its our first time on this one and I can't wait.

It's me, Lissa, and my DH Brian. This will be our seventh cruise, we've actually done this cruise on the Magic before but we didn't stop in Costa Maya. Grand Cayman was not a favorite for us so I will have to find and excursion or something for us to do there. We live near the coast of Massachusetts so beaches are no biggy for us, we like history and seeing different places not so much hanging out at the beach and I can get really really sea sick, so I don't try little boat rides. I wear a Scopolomine patch so I don't feel sick during the cruise, we sailed the Magic last year to Hawaii on the very wavy Pacific and didn't get sick at all. But I wouldn't want to chance it on a small boat for those glass bottom boat tours.

I rambled on, sorry, I'm just very excited. Tee shirts or wrist bands are cool with us so we can identify each other. Can't wait to talk to you all. I will look for the link I saw yesterday for the Facebook group. :wave2:

Welcome aboard to you both!! :)

I have added you to the roll call! Let me know if you want to take part in the FE exchange as well.

Hi! Just re-booked for this cruise! Found out our spring break is 2 weeks earlier than we thought. :) Super excited to finally do a 7 night. We switch between the Disney Parks and the Cruise each year. This will be our 4th cruise, first on the Fantasy. We have sailed on the Wonder and Dream, and our daughter has sailed those as well as the Magic. Between us all we have covered them all!! We have done 3,4, and 5 nights. Time to step it up!

Our crew: (ages at time of travel)
Heidi (over 20), dh Don (over 21), ds Deven (18), dd Megan (16), ds Austen (13), ds Aric (9)

We will also be traveling with grandparents and my brother, but I am not sure if they want to be in the FE group yet.

We are from Monroe, La (originally from Denver, CO.) We have main seating dining, and we have 2 staterooms (connecting-just our immediate family) #6572 & 6570.

Definitely yes for the FE group! Can't wait!

Hi! Just re-booked for this cruise! Found out our spring break is 2 weeks earlier than we thought. :) Super excited to finally do a 7 night. We switch between the Disney Parks and the Cruise each year. This will be our 4th cruise, first on the Fantasy. We have sailed on the Wonder and Dream, and our daughter has sailed those as well as the Magic. Between us all we have covered them all!! We have done 3,4, and 5 nights. Time to step it up!

Our crew: (ages at time of travel)
Heidi (over 20), dh Don (over 21), ds Deven (18), dd Megan (16), ds Austen (13), ds Aric (9)

We will also be traveling with grandparents and my brother, but I am not sure if they want to be in the FE group yet.

We are from Monroe, La (originally from Denver, CO.) We have main seating dining, and we have 2 staterooms (connecting-just our immediate family) #6572 & 6570.

Definitely yes for the FE group! Can't wait!

Welcome aboard! :)

I've added your information to the roll call. Private Message me if you want to participate in the FE exchange and include the details you want to included. You can view the current list to see what info others are giving :)

Hello everyone!!

My family (myself, husband and 3 kids, 9 yr old son, 6 year old daughter and 5 year old daughter at the time of the cruise) will be taking our 2nd cruise. We were on the Magic last year during our Mardi gras break in Feb. Also, Friday before this cruise we will be taking the kids to WDW, magic kingdom, for the first time!! We are VERY excited about this cruise! We love doing the FE group, so I would love to get on the list. Can't wait to get to know some people. Of course, we are hooked for Disney Cruises! It will be fun to see the fantasy! Love the DIS board!!!! Haha, sorry I am rambling, I am just very excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello everyone!!

My family (myself, husband and 3 kids, 9 yr old son, 6 year old daughter and 5 year old daughter at the time of the cruise) will be taking our 2nd cruise. We were on the Magic last year during our Mardi gras break in Feb. Also, Friday before this cruise we will be taking the kids to WDW, magic kingdom, for the first time!! We are VERY excited about this cruise! We love doing the FE group, so I would love to get on the list. Can't wait to get to know some people. Of course, we are hooked for Disney Cruises! It will be fun to see the fantasy! Love the DIS board!!!! Haha, sorry I am rambling, I am just very excited!!!

Welcome onboard. We have done 2 cruises on the Magic and the 3rd on the Fantasy - you will love it. We will also be visiting WDW before the cruise again. Flying in all the way from the UK, we have to make the most of it!!! :)))

Hello everyone!!

Hi there welcome aboard! :)

Please let me know if you want me to add you to the roll call. If so I would need a little bit more details if possible :)

This is our second cruise, but first on the Fantasy. We were on the Dream this past February. We did the FE that cruise and can't wait to do this one! We have two cabins and 5 people. Disboards isn't always user friendly on my iPad but I will try to add us to everything. :)

I have to post two more replies before I can send a pm so, that is what is I am trying to do.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter