March 1, 2014 ~ Disney Fantasy Western Cruise Meet Thread ~

Plenty of time for you to find someone! You may even get lucky and find a real minister or something!! I'm not sure i'd be good with the speaking part but I can attend! lol

Yes there may be cheaper options out there, worth a look for sure. Through Disney I don't really think you get much.. I think you get the ceremony a meal at Remi's or Palo's afterwards...Did you check?

For the price of $3K I would expect some sort of catered reception and a food / spa package. That is pretty much the same cost as our wedding reception with served meal for 150. Then again our 18th anniversary will be this July.

yayasue, noticed that you will be going to disney in march 2013, I just received an email from them today, they are running a special during that time,it said 30% off.

yayasue, noticed that you will be going to disney in march 2013, I just received an email from them today, they are running a special during that time,it said 30% off.

Thank you for letting me know! I will get my agent to check it out to see if I save by switching over to this promotion. We had booked during the previous promotion.

That is really weird.. It works for me. Can anyone else see it?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/412735672137974/

Not able to access the FB group, receive this error:

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

If the group is private we would need to search on the name of the FB group and request to be added. What is the name of the group?

I just set the group to closed instead of private. You should be able to see it now! Let me know if it still doesn't work...

yayaysue, since we live in the same area, i have a question for you, where are the best prices for flights? for our last cruise we used our airmiles so that was cheap (a little less than 150$ per person for taxes and fees) I doubt Ill have enough miles for this trip and Im looking at flights with fictionary dates, since march 2014 prices are not out yet, and it looks like its aroud 600$ per person, agh that adds up fast.
thanks

yayaysue, since we live in the same area, i have a question for you, where are the best prices for flights? for our last cruise we used our airmiles so that was cheap (a little less than 150$ per person for taxes and fees) I doubt Ill have enough miles for this trip and Im looking at flights with fictionary dates, since march 2014 prices are not out yet, and it looks like its aroud 600$ per person, agh that adds up fast.
thanks

Palloma: We have never flown out of the Montreal area it is always TOO expensive because of the taxes. The best deals we've found we're out of Burlington, VT with Jetblue or United Airlines. We paid about 360$ US a person in 2011 and last year we paid 305$ and these are with return flights included, both time Jetblue in September. This year for March we are flying with United Airlines and it's about 275$ a person with a layover in NJ with return flights included as well.. It's worth the drive to Burlington, about 1h30 drive from here.

Also a recommendation if you can, flying out during the week from let's say tuesday - tuesday seems to always be cheaper then a sat-sat or sun-sun.

Palloma: We have never flown out of the Montreal area it is always TOO expensive because of the taxes. The best deals we've found we're out of Burlington, VT with Jetblue or United Airlines. We paid about 360$ US a person in 2011 and last year we paid 305$ and these are with return flights included, both time Jetblue in September. This year for March we are flying with United Airlines and it's about 275$ a person with a layover in NJ with return flights included as well.. It's worth the drive to Burlington, about 1h30 drive from here.

Also a recommendation if you can, flying out during the week from let's say tuesday - tuesday seems to always be cheaper then a sat-sat or sun-sun.

wow thats great to know, saving money is always what we want to do.
Are there any direct flights from burlington? flying with 2 kids is so stressful for us.

yayasue said:
6 weeks and we are in WDW!! Can't wait to leave this cold & snow behind! :cool1::cool1:

Nice!!! It's good to have a trip south to look forward to during this deep freeze!

wow thats great to know, saving money is always what we want to do.
Are there any direct flights from burlington? flying with 2 kids is so stressful for us.

No not anymore.. Jetblue used to be direct but they recently changed it. I know it's so stressful.. My 2 year old is so difficult on the plane... Hoping it will be better this time but now we have 2 planes each way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter