Marathon Weekend 2022

I got through the fastest on Microsoft edge for princess and Star Wars virtuals.

When I did my test run during w&d I got through the fasted on chrome. The queue was different for w&d with the new “queue id” system.

I got on through Firefox for W&D. I did Explorer after firefox and a few minutes later I remembered my phone. Safari on my phone was further along in the queue than Explorer when I went to close them after my Firefox registration.
I have to facilitate a call and take notes at 10am today. Really hoping to either get through registration early and not right at 10am.

I think I've got it - my only question is, I am signed in as me to do mine, then add Lynae... Do I have to sign in to her account somehow for her stuff to auto populate? If that is so I should go thru her account and do her first, as I know all my stuff off the top of my head. Then pay at the end for both at once?

Last edited:
I think I've got it - my only question is, I am signed in as me to do mine, then add Lynae... Do I have to sign in to her account somehow for her stuff to auto populate? If that is so I should go thru her account and do her first, as I know all my stuff of the top of my head. Then pay at the end for both at once?

If you know your own info better, then sign-up using her account. Just go into her account right now and make sure her info is up to date (mine had an old address from a few years ago). Then sign yourself up as the second registration. One thing to note is the below from the FAQ.

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 8.06.01 AM.png

Any recommendations on a specific type of web browser?
I got through the fastest on Microsoft edge for princess and Star Wars virtuals.

When I did my test run during w&d I got through the fasted on chrome. The queue was different for w&d with the new “queue id” system.
I got on through Firefox for W&D. I did Explorer after firefox and a few minutes later I remembered my phone. Safari on my phone was further along in the queue than Explorer when I went to close them after my Firefox registration.
I have to facilitate a call and take notes at 10am today. Really hoping to either get through registration early and not right at 10am.
I don’t think the browser really matters. It just depends where the system puts you in the queue.

Something interesting I saw on the FAQ page about browsers:

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 8.06.12 AM.png

If you know your own info better, then sign-up using her account. Just go into her account right now and make sure her info is up to date (mine had an old address from a few years ago). Then sign yourself up as the second registration. One thing to note is the below from the FAQ.
Thank you! That is just what I will do. I know her stuff is correct as she just registered for W&D 10k. :)

Will it let me use my credit card if I am registering under her account?

I don't think it should be an issue.

If I'm registering another person, do they have a to have their own account?

No, the second person does not need to have an account. Post-registration you'll manage their registration unless you transfer it as laid out in a few posts back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter